Chapter one - War

How dare you take my Fathers life right in front of my face. You took him away from me. You took the man that kept me sane, kept me safe, kept me happy. Now he's gone; You took his life. And now I'm going to make you pay.

I feel the rest of my powers hit my blood stream like a brick wall. It feels. good, so warm. My chest glows and the strange red orb of light that was in my chest was now moving towards my throat. I quickly arch my back as the red light comes shooting out of my mouth; making its way towards the roof, hitting it and making a major hole; now sending its way towards the sky. Once it was all done, the rest of the red flare came back to me, slowly settling in my chest where it was once before.

I inhaled deeply and came out of the position that I was in and I hung my head down low, causing my now silver hair to fall right in front of my head.

"Mmm." I moan demonically as I began to shed black tears, making them land on my cracking hands. I slowly lift my head so I can see my Fathers now dead corpse laying on the granite floor.

"Papa." I slurred, slowly crawling towards him; until I feel something cold on my knees. Daddy's blood. I kept crawling towards him until I was close enough to touch him. "I'm so. Sorry." I say while I look at his lifeless face. I put my hand on his eyes and closed them and then started pushing his locks out of his face. I then look down and I see my necklace, wrapped around my fathers wrist. I then grab his hand and unwrapped my necklace from his wrist and held it on the palm of my hand.

"Thank you for bringing this to me." I start, "But it's far too late."

I quickly stand up, head hung low. I then look at the guards that killed him, I gave them a wicked smile.

"You killed him." I began while slowly walking towards them, getting my stakes out of my wrists; "Now I'm going to kill you." I whispered sharply.

I teleported behind one and punched his back, causing his spine to split in two. He arched his back, wailing out in pain, "Guards!" I hear the vampire Queen yell.

I quickly turned my head to her while I stabbed the guard in his heart, causing him to turn to dust. I sped walked towards her, getting ready to end her life; but I was stopped by a ton of guards surrounding me, getting ready to attack.

"You think you can stop me?" I asked while chuckling, "Give me your best shot."

After that statement, a ton of them came running towards me with their weapons in hand. I then punched the ground, causing the ground to shake and break, making the warriors fall. I then instantly jumped on one of them and stab him in his heart. one by one I did the same thing, over and over and over again.

This feels good! each and every vampire that I kill, I can feel myself getting stronger and stronger.

"YOU CAN'T STOP ME!! YOU CANT KILL ME! I AM THE KIFO NYOTA AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!" I yell, sounding like a demon.

I can see some of the guards taking Jacob and his Mother to a safe place. Good, I will save the best for last. They wanted a war and so they have one.

(Jacob's P.O.V)

She's strong. Stronger than the past Kifo Nyota's . I look at my Mother and she looks right back at me, giving me a smirk.

"We finally have a war." She says, "Now we have to get ready to fight. She's already called the vampire slayers here with her red flare, so we must hurry."

I nodded and ran to the weaponry room. Once we were in there, one of my servants began to put the armor that once belong to my fathers on my body.

"Alright Father, we will win this war. I will make you proud, don't you worry."

I then grab two of my black combat knives, a sword, crossbow pistol, and a machete.

I hear a feminine gasp, and I turn to see my mother, eyes filled with tears. I smile weakly. She comes up to me and puts her hand on my cheek, stroking it softly.

"You look just like your father." She cooed

All I could do is give her a weak smile, no words, no other emotion. All because I kept on thinking about me and the girl that I once fell in love with going into battle. But it has to be done; for me, for my mother, for my father, for my people.

"Lets go." I say blankly, running outside towards the battle field.

A.N: Hey guys!! There's finally a sequel!! Are you happy? are you sad that they have to go to war? Are you bummed that Jazen and Princeton are not getting together? Awww I know I know booooo!!! But I'm just making it interesting, but other than that I hope you guys enjoyed it, please leave a like, share, and please comment down below so I will know how you guys feel....Alright guys I will speak to you guys soon, Bye bye!! Oh before I go, I'm no longer calling you guys sushi's.....I'm going to call you guys 'Curls' Since my nick name is Afro and you know afro's have curls in them......Alright Now I'm going......Bye!!

~Afro :3