chapter two - Queen

(Jazen's P.O.V)

I was up in the sky, watching the war begin. Why? Why did I do this to myself? Why did I catch feelings for this dead being? How could I've been so stupid? My Dad died, all because I've fell head over heels for this boy. He made me think that he had feelings for me and I'm not going to lie, he did a very good job playing me like I was a rag doll.

I couldn't stop replaying the murder of my Father, his loud screams and moans haunted my ears, and I could see my Fathers blood flying everywhere, some of it landing on my face. I slowly rose my hand towards my right cheek, I slowly rub my coco brown skin and I could feel something dry and rusty land on my index and middle finger. I took my hand off of my cheek and I looked at my two fingers that showed my Fathers dried up blood. I could feel my now black tears build up in my eyes, threatening to fall.

"At least your with Mommy Daddy. " I slightly whisper while looking up in the sky. "I love you guys, so much." I start, "I will make you proud."

I then thought about it. I'm the Daughter of a Kifo Nyota and one of the toughest warriors, why not show these blood sucking demons who I am? I grab a lock of my hair and quickly twisted it; causing it to lock. I held it in the palm of my hand while the rest of my hair duplicates its self. I then let go of the lock that I made and then messed with the rest of my new locks. I then let my powers ease and I began to let the gravity to put its weight on me; just when I was about to hit the ground, I stopped myself and softly placed my feet on the soil.

I look around my surroundings and I can see bodies hitting the floor, some demons, some slayers. I look to my left and I could see a vampire trying to kill a slayer. Oh not on my watch. I teleported right behind her and she quickly turned her head to see me. I grabbed her by the neck, slowly but surely tightening my grip, causing her pale skin to tear apart.

"I'll be the last one that you will see." I said blankly while her head pops off of her body, just like a soda cap would on a soda bottle.

I look down and I see a brother laying down, taking in what he saw. I took my hand out so he could grab mine and he got what I was doing. While he stood up, he got down on one knee and put his right fist on his heart.

"Queen Kifo Nyota." He says while he bows his head.

Queen? Me. A Queen. I slightly smile and I put my hand on his shoulder so I can get his attention. He looks up at me, giving me a fascinated look.

"Please, call me Jazen. Queen Jazen." I commanded in a soft tone.

He nods and then stands up once again. His skin was a perfect shade of chocolate brown, you could stare into his eyes for eternity, his lips were plump and wide, and they looked so soft; he had a goatee but it wasn't really bushy, it was just a little bit. He might have had some scars on his body, but he still looked really really handsome.

"Queen. Queen?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at him trying to say something, but nothing came out.

"Y-yes." I finally spat out, "Will you stand by my side and fight with me?" I ask him.

"Anything for you my Queen." He answered, He grabs his weapons and he begins to jog with me. While I jogged, I began to think about my Uncle Adam.

"Uh, I never got your name." I say while running.

He looks at me and smirks. "My name is Dante."

"Alright, Dante. Do you know a man named Adam that's in this tribe?" I ask.

"yes, Warrior Jordan's younger brother?"

"Yes, that's him. Do you know where he is?"

"No ma'am, but we can go look for him." He says, "Why do you ask?"

"Adam is my uncle." I said. I stop right in my tracks and heard footsteps coming towards me and Dante.

"DANTE!" I yell while a couple of these demons came towards me and Dante.

"Ah, The death star." One of them say.

I look at them with a death glare, me and Dante's backs were touching each other while we watched every single one of them move closer getting ready to attack. I could hear Dante grab his stakes and he get into his battle position.

"Your blood smells delightful. Miss Death star." One of the demons comments

I smirk and chuckle, "Mmm, so my blood is delightful?" I ask while getting my stake and slightly put it on my finger, I then stabbed it a little bit so a little bit of my blood will come out, I watch it drip from my finger to the soil.

"Well, then. Come and get it!" I spat.

One of them sprinted towards me and I stabbed her right in the chest, causing her to wail in pain while she turned to dust.

(Dante's P.O.V)

While we were fighting the vampires, I couldn't stop thinking about Queen Jazen. Her energy is over powering, the way she fought was outstanding. And her looks. I couldn't stop looking at her beautiful face, her eyes were so hypnotizing, her chocolate skin looked so soft, the way she moves and sways her hips. I'm lost for words. She's not only a Queen, but she's also a Goddess.

I snapped out of my thoughts so I can help Queen Jazen. One of the vampires jumped on my back, trying to sink his teeth into my flesh, but I didn't let him. I flipped him off of me, causing him to fall and land on his back on the soil. I jumped on him, stabbing his heart with my stake, causing him to turn to dust. I looked back at Queen Jazen and she was killing each and everyone of them in a flash. Damn.

(Adam's P.O.V)

Where is she? Where is Jazen? I thought while I fought these demon blood suckers. She still might be at the castle? No, some where else.

"Zion!" I yell; he was across from me, fighting like hell.

"I'm kinda busy right now!!" He yells back

"We must find Jazen!!" I yell back at him

"Yeah, but we must save our asses first!!"

I didn't say anything else. I just kept battling. I can't believe it, the little squirt is officially a Queen. Damn, I remebered when she was first born. Every body in that room that she was born in was crying tears of joy, and now she's eighteen, now a Queen. If only you were phisically here Nisha, you would be so proud if her.

A.N: Yo my lil' curls!! How was it? Was it good? I hope so.....And, there's a new character? Ooohh yess and he is soo handsome! What do u guys think about him? Please let me know in the comments!! As always please like and maybe share this to your peeps? Thank u so much love ya!!

~Afro

P.S: So I'm thinking about making a August Alsina story called 'Hard' Do you think I should write it on here?!?! Let me know down into the comments section!! ;3