Chapter 4 - Pressure

(Jazen's  P.O.V)

  Jacob. Jacob. Stop thinking about him. I can't. I must. Why do I keep on thinking about him? Why do I keep on thinking about the demon that kidnapped me, beat me, chained me, fought me and killed the other half of me?

I was still flying with Dante still holding my arms, letting the wind flow through my hair. Just when I paid attention the wind that was softly hitting my slightly cracked face, a wave of memories drowned my mind.

The first time that we officially met came to me first. I remembered him just smiling at me while flying on top of me while I looked at him with horror written all over my face, I even remembered when I asked myself if he was bi polar and then he yelled at me saying that he wasn't. A slight smile plastered on my face while the memories took over my mind.

"Stop it!"  I hear my conscious say.

I shake my head viciously while I wipe the smile off of her face.

"Princess."  I hear Jacob say

"Jacob." I say in my mind.

Just when I said that, another memory came to me. he was on top of me, holding my arms above my head so I won't hurt him. I was about to use my powers but he instantly leaned down to me and gave me a passionate kiss. I remember now, this was after we had that very powerful tussle. I can still feel his lips pressed onto mine, those soft, cold lips. I...I miss them. NO I DON'T!! Shit, don't lie to yourself Jazen. I sigh deeply while I was still contemplating on what I have for Jacob.

Our feelings for each other. It's like yin and yang. We love each other, but we also hate each other, We give each other passion while we give each other pain, I love you but I also hate you. I want to kill you but then I don't. What are you to me? Are you my lover. Or my enemy?

"Queen Jazen. Are you alright? What are you thinking about?" I hear Dante.

 I come out of my thoughts and I look at him with a blank expression. What should I say to him? I know I can't tell him about me and the Vampire King having a relationship. How would that sound? Befriending your enemy? Really think about it. I didn't reply to his question, I just stayed silent which caused Dante to worry.

"Queen?" He asks

I couldn't answer him. I can't tell him that his Queen has fallen in love with wrong King. Shit. I feel the pressure come on to me once again and I began to slow down. Why? Why did I do this to myself? Why did I fall in love with my enemy? Why did I let my Dad die? Why? WHY?!? WHY ME?! YOUR SO STUPID JAZEN YOUR SO STUPID!!!!

I began to let the gravity take over my body slowly. I let go of Dante's strong grip while we began to sink down to land. Your so stupid Jazen, why did you do this to your self? You didn't have to fall in love with him, you didn't have to stay in that so called palace, you could have just killed them then and there. I'm such an idiot. I began to hear muffling screams but right now I'm not caring. I just want this to end, why can't I live a normal life, or just never met Jacob at  all?

"JAZEN, JAZEN!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" I hear Dante scream.

That's right, Dante. I forgot about you. I began to look at him and I see him screaming in horror. I instantly grabbed him and hugged him while landing us softly on the soil. I then let go of him and hung my head down. All I see are memories flowing through my head one after one. The whipping, the talking, the beating, the kissing, the confusion, the pain, the sadness. The torture.

I feel someone grip my shoulders firmly while I heard a muffling voice. I can't hear you who ever you are. I can't see you whoever you are.  Fore my memories are taking over my mind.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!"  I hear my father wail in pain while his blood lands on my face, just then I feel something sharp stab through my stomach. I began to grunt while the stinging pain throbs in my stomach. I began to look down at my stomach and I see my blood staining my gown. My eyes began to widen while I put my hands on my stomach and the blood stains my hands. I began to shake horrendously and I start to scream in pain.

What is this? Why me? I'm being tortured, I'm torturing myself. I can feel darkness come closing my vision as I lay here, letting the darkness take over me. Darkness is all I see, darkness.  

A.N: Hey guys! Afro here! Now I know, this chappy is very, very, very depressing and short. I'm not going to lie I almost cried. This sista' is going through hell! Oh my gawd! Her Dad being murdered by her "Lover" shit that's really deep man. SHIET! Um but yeh, please tell me how you feel in this very, very depressing chapter! Vote, comment, share and all that good jazz! I will see you guys laterz *Blows kisses and gives you hugs* Love you guys!!

~ Afro Goddess