I wub wub wub y'all!! (Author's Note)

I SWEAR I LOVE Y'ALL, I just can't explain!! To all of those curls that commented and voted and even read it, I just love you guys so so so so much, I love the comments that you guys write out, I'm happy that you guys are actually being truthful in what you guys are saying to me, it's just (Look at the Jake giphy) Yeah, that's ma face right now! 

SHOUT OUT'S TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

jrpixie12 (Now watch me whip while u update *Laughs*)

Key_2wice

JonathanHinton

Cakeandwaffles

BabyFaceMB1

breoneeshaanglin

AND MANY MANY MANY MORE, ALL SHOUT OUTS TO THE ONES THAT COMMENT, READ, SHARE, AND VOTED!! (just because I didn't put your name in the shout outs doesn't mean that I love them more than I love you. I don't do that favoritism shit. ^3<) I just love you guys from the bottom of my heart, if it wasn't for you guys then my story would have been, another stupid story on wattpad..... Thank you guys love ya and I will see y'all later!! 

~Your sista' Afro

P.S: Please make sure you guys read my other stories, and if you guys want me to read your story then comment down below and tell me the name of your story (ies) or if you just wanna talk to me then message me on my message board, *Harley quinn voice* see ya, love ya *smooches and soflty wacks you with a red and black baseball bat*