Chapter 5 - Dreaming?

A.N: Yo my little curls Afro here!! And I'm back with another chappy!! Woop woop! Now before you read, let me tell you which outfit is Jazen's. It's the one on the right, the one on the left? Oh I'm not telling you yet you guys will have to read to see. Okay? And for the song. I will tell you guys when to listen to it, Okii? Okii! (thanks les twins) But any whoodles READ ON!!

(Jazen's P.O.V)

Darkness is all I see, I can't see anything, not even my own hands. What is this place? Where am I? And how did I get here? I was laying on a cold tile floor, still feeling confused as hell. Seriously how did I get here? I'm suppose to be with Dante, still battling the vampires. I should still be in the woods. just when I thought about it. I gasp while the memories played in my head once again, causing me to remember what happened. I begin to feel on my stomach so I can feel my new stab wound, I kept on searching; but I couldn't feel it and I also couldn't feel my belt buckle that was on my waist. Hold on, what happened to it? I begin to feel the rest of my dress and I can tell that this wasn't the dress that I was wearing. The fabric was different, and the dress that I had on wasn't puffy at the end. Okay really what the hell is going on?!?

I sigh deeply while I pick myself off the floor, once I stood up I can definitely feel the difference in my dress, it was longer and a little heavier. I sigh once again and I begin to walk.

'Click clack click clack' I hear. I instantly stopped walking and began to look around to see what was making that sound. hmm? I begin to walk again but slower this time.

'click...clack....click' I hear again, I widen my eyes while I stop in my tracks once again. Oh no I'm not. I slowly lift up my dress and I begin to feel on my feet and I could feel the heel on the shoe. I begin to flail my arms while I complain in my head. I know damn well that I'm not wearing HEELS! First the place, then my dress and now Heels?!? Unbelievable!! When I find this person that put me in this shit is getting one beating of a lifetime! I let go of my gown and begin to puff out air heavily. Okay, okay. Let's get this shit over with, we got to look for an exit so we can get out of this creepy place. Okay here goes nothing. I begin to walk once again while I hear the click clack echo the room.

How long is this gonna take? I feel like I've been walking in circles for the past five minuets. Don't give up Jazen, you can do this. Just when I said that, I see a dim light while I hear a depressing song play faintly. (Listen to it now) I slow my pace while I walked towards the light because I wasn't so sure of what was going to happen next. Once I was in the light I could finally see where I was. I'm. In a room. An all black and white ballroom. Woah, this is huge! I begin to look around so I can at least try and find someone, but. No luck. Okay then? While I was walking around the room, I stopped by a mirror, I gasp at my appearance while I look at myself in the mirror in awe. I'm back to normal. I no longer had cracks on my skin, my hair went back to black but my hair was still locked, my eyes were back to normal, and my stakes went back into my body. Wow, I even forgot how I looked when I wouldn't use my powers. I was still looking at my self in the mirror until I see a figure right behind me.

"Jazen." I hear a familiar feminine voice call my name.

I pause when I heard her voice. I slowly turned around and I see a familiar woman stand right in front of me. No. This can't be real. This can't be true. I must be dreaming. yeah, I'm dreaming. Wake up Jazen. Wake up right now!

I just stood there wide eyed while tears streamed down to my cheeks.

"......Mom......." I whisper in disbelief.

The woman that I look a lot alike just smiles and comes closer to me and begins to stroke my cheek while I still look at her filled with disbelief.