Chapter three - Guilt

(Jazen's P.O.V) 

  I look down at my now non-breathing victims with no emotion showing on my face. "You didn't get it." I say blankly. I looked at the finger that I purposely cut and I can see my wound is almost healed. Hmm these powers surprise me every day. 

I hear Dante's footsteps come close to me, so I instantly turned my head to see what he was doing. 

"Your very quick on your feet Queen Jazen." He stated. 

I slightly smile while I take one of my locks and started to play with it, since I've had these locks, I couldn't stop putting my hands on them. I let go of my lock and turned my body where Dante was. 

"We must go." I ordered  

I watch Dante nod and he began to run. I still stayed in that one spot, while I thought about something. 

"Wait!" I shout as I held my hand out. 

He stops dead in his tracks and looks at me, "I thought you wanted us to go?" He says while he walks back to me. 

I just looked at him with my hand still out. "Give me your hand." I demanded. 

He cocked his head to the side, trying to see whats going on. He looks at my hand and hesitantly put his right hand in mine. 

"Hold on tight." I warned while I took my feet off the ground and started flying. 

He looks at me wide eyed while he started levitating, "Wait, woah woah woah! What are you doing?!?" He screams. 

I laugh at his reaction while we kept going up until we reached the clouds, "What does it look like we're doing?" 

"Hold on, this is weird! Isn't it suppose to be the guy that suppose to lift the girl off of her feet?" He asks. 

I kept on laughing while I kept on holding his hands, "Well I guess not in this situation." I smile. I carefully got on his back and wrapped my  arms around his chest. "Now, this will look like your the one that's flying even though I'm the one that's flying." 

I hear him chuckle while we began flying. "WOOOOOO!!" Dante screams while he throws his fists out acting like he's superman. 

I laughed while I shook my head. Well someone's enjoying it. 

(Princeton's P.O.V) 

  I was killing each and every slayer that comes at me. I will never let you guys win, never again. I turned my head and I can see my mom kill a vampire slayer. and right behind my mother was....Jazen. She looks at me in a demonic way while she rips a vampire apart; she then smiles wickedly while slowly approaching me. I got my weapons ready to battle her, but I no longer saw her in my presence. 

"What the hell?" I whispered to myself. 

I then looked behind me, to see if she was right behind me. No. She's not. What the hell is this? is she playing with me? is my mind playing tricks on me? Just when I was still in a daze, I feel a vampire slayer try to stab me with a stake but missed. I grabbed his arm and broke it in half, then grabbed his leg and did the same thing. I then shot him with my crossbow pistol, shooting him in his chest; causing him to fall on his back and take in his last breaths.

What does this mean? Is she here? Is she near? Please don't play tricks on me, my little mind. Not right now. 

'AAAAAAAHHH!!' I hear Jazen's father scream.

I crouch down while I hear his death wails. What's happening to me? How do I hear his screams echo in my head? Stop. Stop this. Please. Once the screams stopped, a wave of guilt hit me. What have I done? Why did I kill him? You had to, for the sake of your people. But that was the father of Jazen, I killed the love of my life's father. But her Father killed your Father. Remember that? Yes. I do. We must keep fighting. But, I shouldn't. Yes you should! You created this war so you must finish it! 

I began to feel tears stream down my pale caramel face. I slowly walked towards a vampire slayer and stabbed him with my knife. I show no emotion, while I kept on fighting. A part of me wants to stop, while another part of me wants to keep going. I can't take this anymore. I have so much coming at me all at once. I should stop, you shouldn't, should, shouldn't. Jazen, I. I love you, I hate you, I love you, I-I. Can't.

A.N: Yo yo yo guys!! Afro here! Now how was that chappy? All I gotta say is. Shoot Prince you fucked up! But shit no lie this is getting a little too good! Uh, I'm actually making a new story called 'Hard' (A August Alsina story) So if you guys like some August then I suggest you to read it! I might be uploading another chappy on there today! so please look out on that! Alright guys seee you latah' BYE!! 

~ Afro out!!