i. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

📍OHIO , 1995______________________

📍OHIO , 1995
______________________

(Y/N) ENJOYED her life, even if she had only ten years of age at the time. She seemed to have everything she ever wanted; a mother, a father, and two sisters who she loved dearly.

Her and her younger sister Yelena, who was six years old, found themselves playing in the backyard of their home for the evening, spending time doing what they pleased, doing handstands or any gymnastics, playing tag or pretending to be princesses.

A few hours passed and the two of them found themselves bored after playing too much. (Y/N) was considering to go look for her older sister Natasha when she heard a soft whistle in the distance.

Knowing exactly who it was, Yelena and (Y/N) whistled back immediately, spotting how their sister walked into the backyard with her messy blue hair.

Yelena took this as an opportunity to place herself in a bridge position, making her blonde hair fall and cover half of her face. Natasha and (Y/N) smiled at each other before copying her position.

"We're all upside down!" Yelena exclaimed happily.

"And I bet you're gonna fall down first!" Natasha teased.

"No, you will!" (Y/N) said, chuckling.

"You can't hold it much longer." Yelena stated, trying to distract both of them into falling.

Natasha and (Y/N) smiled as they made funny faces, trying to see who was the one who would crack up first and fall.

Yelena, failing to hold back a laugh, fell back from her position and stood up from the ground with Natasha and (Y/N) doing the same.

"See, Nat, I told you she would fall first." (Y/N) teased as she nudged Natasha's shoulder as they walked away.

Yelena faked a pout and ran behind them, trying to catch them to get her revenge.

"I told you! I told you!" Nat and (Y/N) kept saying as Yelena traced behind them around the backyard.

That was until Yelena tripped over the leaves and fell on her knees, accidentally scratching one of them.

"Mommy!" Yelena cried.

At this, Natasha and (Y/N) looked at each other in worry before rushing to aid their young sister. Nat grabbed her shoulders and placed Yelena's back against her chest as (Y/N) kneeled in front of her and wiped the tears away.