Chapter 4 | "Advertising"

"KAEDE, TAKE THE LENS OFF OF THE CAMERA!" screamed the blonde girl in pigtails with one white bear on one pigtail band and a black bear on the other pigtail band.

    "SORRY JUNKO!" exclaimed the blonde girl on the other side of the camera, quickly taking the camera lens off of the camera. That was Kaede.

    "What are you idiots doing?" asked another blonde girl, walking in front of the camera in her pink and black dress and brown goggles. That was Miu.

    The three blonde girls were sisters in advertising, they were the ones telling this story.

    "So, are we going to tell them what happened next with Himiko and Kokichi or..? Our viewers have been waiting around 9 days! That's over a week! What if we lose our viewers?!" exclaimed Junko.

    "Oh, so that's what you guys have been up to, I forgot about that. If we stopped telling the story that must mean..." Miu thought out loud to herself, realizing what the two were up to.

    "IT'S TIME FOR A COMMERCIAL!" exclaimed the three sisters.

    "Are you bored of sitting at home all day?" asked Kaede.

    "Feel scared to go outside because you think you might get the flu?" asked Miu.

    "We have got just the thing for you!" exclaimed Junko. "Magical Cherry Fanta!"

    Junko held up a soda can of what was labeled "Magical Cherry Fanta!" with a picture of a wand on it, there was also a black and white checker design on the bottom of the can.

    "It'll drive your motivation back up to be more productive, go outside, socialize, work on your own projects, and it prevents you from getting any sort of flu or virus!" cheered Kaede.

    "Alright, now let's continue telling the love story of grape Fanta boy and short cherry-headed magician girl!" announced Miu. "Oh, and we're only selling these cans of Cherry Fanta for $3.99 each. A whole pack costs $12.99!"