ʚɞ Kai Parker ʚɞ

Whitmore Campus

Whitmore Campus

"𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗟𝗬, I shouldn't be winning" Jeremy Told his sister as they jogged around her college campus.

"Two weeks without booze doesn't make you Iron Man. I can still vamp circles around you."

"You mean, you can cheat."

"Ha! Or I could pants you in front of the entire women's volleyball team." Elena teased Jeremy as they ran.

"Doubt they'd mind." Elena rolls her eyes running ahead and stopping in front of her brother.

"Ok. I give up. What did you do with my miserable half-drunk brother?"

"He canceled Bonnie's cell phone, cried until there was nothing left, and got all the grief out of his system. He is ready to move on." Elena gets a strange look on her face which Jeremy notices.

"What?"

"Its about bonnie"

•••••

"Damon said she found peace." Jeremy repeats as they sat at a picnic table.

"He though kai had killed her, but he just found out she's alive its a whole bunch of shit" Elena sighs. She missed her bestfriend, she knew Jeremy missed her to, either way she didn't want to defend Damon on his word but he was the only hope they had. So if he said she is alive, bonnie Bennet is alive.

"So your not gonna defend Damon" Jeremy questioned. Of course he's noticed his sister ever since they though he has died. She seemed more lively like when she was a happy teenage girl. One without supernatural drama and when they had parents. The two of them were close, closer than normal siblings. Not in a romantic way more like Klaus and Rebekah.....

That might of been a terrible example since they don't dagger each other for centuries or kill each others lovers. Well Maybe she did Vicki but Vicki was more of a girl who used Jeremy.

Anyway, you would think she would be more focused on Damon but she was more focused on getting bonnie back, Hanging out with Caroline and Taking care of Jeremy.

Matt wasn't a priority. Tyler wasn't here although he was planning to come back for like a day or so. Elena didn't really care for Jo she was sweet when she was with others but a raging bitch when she was with Elena. Alaric Was okay although he was more focused on jo all Elena could think about when she saw Alaric was Jenna. She felt like Alaric was replacing her aunt but he had a right to move on.