ʚɞ Burning Thoughts ʚɞ

𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 • 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐔𝐇É

__________

"𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 wasn't a good idea was it" Kai hummed sitting in front of Bonnie with his feet of the table.

"This is just rude" Bonnie murmured drained of her magic once again. Elena untied bonnie ignoring the eyes felt on her.

"I know he's a bug bully" Out of boredom kai walked away locking the house up with magic once again.

"Elena, you've been here the whole time!" Bonnie frantically asked being extremely drousy from the lack of magic.

"No, how did you find us" Eyebrows were raised by the Bennet before she sat down once again, this time on a couch where Elena sat beside her.

"Is anyone coming" Elena asked whispering to bonnie.

"Hopefully not, I wouldn't want them to find my humble abroad and ruin it" Kai exclaimed sitting in the middle of the two girls with a smile.

"I bet this isn't even your house" Kai ignored Bonnie's words looking at Elena.

"Wonderful day isn't this, seeing old friends and packing up to go back to mystic falls to merge with my sister." Elena saw happiness in his eyes.

Bonnie just pushed the man away from her staring at the TV that happened to be playing Cobra Kai.

"So were going back today" He nodded his head consistently standing up and twriling in a circle.

"Well if you mean leaving a one in the morning then yes. But if you mean right now then no" Elena stood up grabbing Bonnie's hand rushing upstairs.

"I gotta pack" She announced confusing bonnie.

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉! Bonnie's thoughts kept going on as she played down on the decent bed watching as Elena threw clothes around.

"I love this dress" She whispered folding it into the suitcase where many other things were.

Elena knew her accessories weren't going to fit so she put them in bags. Surely bonnie was questioning how she had so many things.