ʚɞ In posession ʚɞ

𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗨𝗗𝗘 • 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐍𝐃

𝗧𝗛𝗘 two men placed their arms over the others shoulders as they stood in front of the new house, their new house.

The house they would spend the rest of their life in, obviously including stiles even if he wanted to leave, this forever house would always be open to him.

And stiles unknowingly knew that even if in the current moment he didn't start thinking of that. Moving out wasn't a subject of stiles's mind, yet.

Even at nineteen he hadn't thought of that. But no one minded, stiles was basically an absolute privilege to hang around. Even Chris would say that even as he regularly thought stiles was as annoying as a newborn baby.

Noah Stilinski put his other arm around his sons shoulder not noticing his sons questionable look towards him and Chris. The look stiles gave when he knew something was up, and last thing stiles remembered is that his father didn't really like the hunter.

He more subjectively thought of the man as a complete asshole who only cared about himself, which might of been a little shitty of His father to say.

He no doubtfully did say that one night, a pissed off expression planted on his face from what stiles had remembered.

"Stiles." His dad yelled from the front door edging him to come inside to check out the house.

He walked with simple steps taking in the house with maybe 5 rooms? He had no idea why a house with that many rooms was bought but he was fine with it.

He breathed the aroma of fresh cookies and lifted a true tiny smile getting one from his father as well, his worried old man just waiting for his boisterous son to come back any soon.

Noah Stilinski knew moving wasn't gonna do much though, but he liked to try. It was better than doing nothing and keeping him at beacon hills where he knew his sons mental health was bound to be ruined by those 'friends' of his.

They were sought out to be his future breaking point, the two older men didn't exactly want hell breaking loose. Literally.

The flash of a reddish blonde haired woman cane into view as stiles curved his neck around the corner. She gasped and immediately forced her hands together in excitement grabbing the cookies and headed towards the door.

Stiles backed up bumping into Chris unintentionally before moving back from the older men as he wasn't in talking mood, like whatsoever.

"You okay stiles?" He gave a slight head nod and crossed his arms jumping at the sudden hug given from the women.

"You've gotten big miesczyslaw." Her hands now implanted on the side of his cheeks. The warmness from the plate making him lean into her embrace without a single thought.