ʚɞ Roadtrip Fallouts ʚɞ

SONG OF THE CHAPTER

SONG OF THE CHAPTER

𝗞𝗜𝗪𝗜 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐒

___________

𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗔 gilbert was bored considering how she was locked up and magically handcuffed to a bed which also happened to be magically glued down in the basement of the yellow house.

"Yikes, what kind of clothes are these!" Kai exclaimed with no sympathy as he sat beside the vampire.

"People who have taste" She muttered getting a glare from kai.

"I have taste, who do you think I am? Your boyfriend" Elena gave him a sarcastic smile flipping him off. Kai gasped and covered his chest

"Ouch! Your hurting my feelings" Truthfully being locked in here not being able to do anything and practically starve to death wasn't what Elena really wanted to do.

She'd rather be murdering Damon by staking him for good or torturing Jeremy with her knowledge of classic movies, maybe even taunting Stefan with an animal or two.

"I'm bored" Kai said giving Elena a smile. She stared at him boredly.

"Want me to dye your hair" Kai raised an eyebrow before clicking his tounge to the roof of his mouth.

"What color?" Elena rolled her eyes sitting back staring at kai. He smacked his for head before giving her a fake smile.

"Fine, we'll go to the store, but you'll be under my control so you won't use your vampire speed and ZOOM away from me!" He patted her head skipping out the door singing making Elena groan and sit back.

But kai came back unlocking the door making Elena sit up once again. She watched as kai held out his hand waiting for Elena to grab it. She begrudgingly held his hand groaning in pain as he siphoned from her.

"Jeez, you sound like my sister you know when i-" He made a stabbing motion and imaginary blood flowing and put his backhand on his forehead pretending to faint.

Elena was falling asleep herself even as a vampire. All she wanted to feel was the morning breeze and fresh air where she would think good thoughts and amazing plans.

"Anyways let's go up, but remember no killing me and no running away" He practically scolded her before pulling her upstairs.

"Don't pull my arm off gosh" The brunette said rubbing her arm. He was still siphoning but not extremely, doing that would probably kill her.

"It'll make a wonderful souvenir for me" He added as Elena was brought upstairs.

It was her first time actually seeing inside the house so far. Pictures were framed along the wall with the deceased old man with and older women, one with pictures of children and another with a whole family.