ʚɞ Stiles Stilinski ʚɞ

𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗦 stilinski layed in his bed throwing a bouncy ball up and down with a plain look on his face even as someone entered his room

"Stiles, you ok" The Seventeen year old boy did nothing but continue his sorrowful cycle of throwing the ball up and down.

Every words that came his way and any around the room sounded like an Echo. All he remembered was Allison's dead body laying on the floor drowning inside and out from her own blood.

He remembered the broken look on Scott McCall's face. Not to mention the look on one of the twins face when the other died.

Two deaths and nothing but sorrow and pity in return for the ones the dead people loved most.

"I'm ordering pizza, I took the day off" Stiles paused in his continues cycle of being annoying and broody.

"You can go back to work" He closed his eyes turning on his side only to see flashes of Scott yelling at him for his little mistake. Stiles loved Allison like a sister, her dying was harder on him than Scott McCall knew.

"Stiles, I got today off and you know damn well I'm not going back til tomorrow" Stiles moved onto his back once again before looking towards his father who waited to see what his son would say.

"Could we go to the Movies and watch a happy movie so I don't feel like I'm a mistake and asshole for what I did" Noah Stilinski patted his son shoulder before nodding and heading out the door.

Stiles ran to his clothing grabbing an outfit before heading to the bathroom to take a shower when his father said something

"Also didn't order pizza i just wanted you to get up!" Stiles frowned like he just saw a homeless puppy.

Wallowing in self pity for 2 days isn't really healthy. Especially when your a boy and 17.

The boy took his sweet time forgetting he was going to a movie with his father.

A knock was heard making stiles startled.

"The Movie starts at ten, in two hours stay as long as you need to in there.......I'll throw your whole room in the laundry" Mr. Stilinski left leaving stiles to sigh.

He put his arms on the wall leaning his head onto it while closing his eyes.

But instead of flashes of the two deaths of Ethan and Allison it was a girl. A brunette with straight brown hair who had a bright smile on her face.

Stiles smiled, hers seemed....contagious.

Her main feeling was sadness. Not to mention how many lies she told so that she could get what she wanted or needed.