FIVE: boyfriend!

"Yoongi!" Hoseok scolded, his eyebrows furrowed.

Yoongi turned around, smiling and making grabby hands toward Hoseok. "Daddy!"

"No, what was that?" Hoseok asked, picking Yoongi up rather harshly and sitting him in his lap.

Yoongi was a bit scared at the action, gulping. "Kookie was helping me m-make my peepee go down.."

Hoseok sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "And why did you let him do that?"

Yoongi shrugged. "Why does it matter? You're not my boyfriend! I-I can do whatever I want.."

Hoseok paused, speechless. Technically, Yoongi was right. Its not Hoseok's place to say what he can and cannot do. Just because he's a little, doesn't mean he's not a grown adult who can't make his own decisions.

"What's going on in here?" Jimin asked, coming in from the kitchen.

Jungkook stood up, scurrying to Jimin and hugging him tightly. "Jiminie Hyung, I was just showing yoonie how to make his peepee go down and seokie is yelling at him!"

Hoseok looked down at Yoongi guiltily, Yoongi starting to tear up.

Jimin sighed. "Seok..what's the matter?"

Hoseok looked away, not really knowing what to say. "I-.." he paused. "I just don't like when other people do stuff like that to Yoongi.."

"But why daddy..?" Yoongi asked with puppy eyes.

The boy was so cute, he just couldn't help but say the truth.

"I think—...I think I like you Yoongi.." Hoseok confessed, blushing and looking down.

Yoongi's eyes lit up, him giggling. "Yayy! Yoonie wike daddy too.." he mumbled, cuddling close to Hoseok's chest.

Hoseok's face started to heat up, him holding Yoongi close. "W-Will you be my boyfriend, baby?"

"Fucking finally." Jimin muttered. After hearing that they weren't actually dating after all, it was relieving to hear that they now were.

"Shut up-" Hoseok muttered, glaring at Jimin.

He turned back to Yoongi, him nodding. "Yeah!"

Jungkook clapped, jumping in the air. "ooOoO~ yoonie's gotta boyfriend~" he cooed, Yoongi blushing and hiding his face in the crook of Hoseok's neck.

"Shh, Kookie! Wait until I expose you about Jimin!" Yoongi yelped, smirking.

"Huh?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook's eyes went wide, him shaking his head quickly. "NONONONO—"

Yoongi giggled. "That's what I thought."

"Baby.."

Yoongi hummed, looking up at Hoseok.

Hoseok rubbed Yoongi's butt gently, kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry that I punished you yesterday.."

Yoongi chuckled, shrugging. "It's fine.." he paused. "I deserved it. I was being an asshole."

Hoseok nodded. "Yeahh,"

Yoongi laid his head comfortably on Hoseok chest, listening to his heartbeat. "Woah- you must really like me.." he mumbled, giggling at the pace Hoseok's heart was beating at.

Hoseok laughed, nodding. "Yeah..I really do Yoongi.."

Yoongi blushed, holding Hoseok's hand in his own. "I like you a lot as well hobi..thank you for everything."

Hoseok smiled softly, kissing Yoongi's forehead. "Anything for you princess.."

Yoongi's face heated up, him stuffing it in Hoseok's shirt.

The rest of the night was spent cuddling.

Nothing could be better.

Short.