ELEVEN: special!

Warning: smut ahead, please skip if the subject makes you uncomfortable
(Sorry for errors)

Yoongi came from out of the bathroom, sitting next to Hoseok on the bed and swinging his legs back and forth.

The two sat in an awkward silence, Hoseok being the first to speak up. "Yoongi..im sorry." He mumbled. "I really just- wanted to be able to lose our virginity's to one another.." he mumbled. "So it would be special.."

He paused.

"A-And now I know that can't happen..and I'm- so so sorry.."

Yoongi frowned, stroking Hoseok's hand softly. "Who says it can't?" He asked. "It may not be your first, but when we do..it'll be mine." He paused. "It'll still mean the world to me that my boyfriend, and they guy I want to spend the rest of my life with, was the one to take my virginity. That means a lot to me.." He explained.

Hoseok smiled softly, holding Yoongi's hand gently. "I love you Yoongi.."

"I love you too seokie."

Hoseok sighed, placing his hand on Yoongi's waist and pulling him closer.

The two connected their lips, the heart felt conversation now turning into a heated make out session.

The separated for a moment, Hoseok muttering a quiet, "how about I take it right now?" as he looked into Yoongi's beautiful eyes.

Yoongi gulped chin nodding excitingly, as Hoseok now hovered above him.

Hoseok gently picked Yoongi up, placing him further up on the bed.

Yoongi shyly spread his legs, him not wearing any pants. What? He didn't like to sleep with bottoms on so he just slept in his boxers.

Hoseok's eyes roamed Yoongi's body, him giving Yoongi's milky white thighs a small squeeze.

He chuckled. "Squishyy" he cooed, making Yoongi blush.

"Sh-Shut up,"

Hoseok laughed. "Sorry, sorry.." he then continued sitting in between Yoongi's thighs and carefully taking off his oversized shirt.

"Ah, So pretty darling.." Hoseok mumbled, leaning in and planting a gentle kiss where Yoongi's heart should be.

A shade of pink appeared across Yoongi's cheeks, him watching Hoseok thirstily as his left kissed all around Yoongi's slim body.

Hoseok then undressed himself, gently brushing hair out of Yoongi's face. "Angel, do you have any lube?"

Yoongi shook his head. "..no."

Hoseok hummed, sticking his fingers out in front of yoongi.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Suck kitten.."

Yoongi made an 'o' shape with his mouth, shyly sticking Hoseok's fingers in his mouth and sucking on them.

Once it was enough Hoseok looked up at yoongi, getting permission to stretch him out before he started.

Yoongi nervously nodded, Hoseok inserting his fingers within Yoongi.