5*

Hello hello.. let's goooo ^^

Han's pov

The whole week went by me thinking about my decision.. I saw lee know aka minho quite a few times in the college but he wouldn't talk to me at all. I spoke to Chan a few times. He was a nice guy. After talking to Chan i got to know that Changbin was also a mafia under Lee group.. No wonder he was so scary. 

Finally it was my wedding day, All my friends came but i was mentally not prepared for this. Especially after knowing lee know hates me. But I had to do this. I was wearing a formal Blue suit with black bow and blue pants. 

My mom came to me to say it's time to go to the stage. I was nervous. My mom saw it and she ended up crying. I couldn't see her cry as I also ended up crying with her. She hugged me very tight while mumbling sorry many time. I kept saying it's fine. After all these emotional situation we both walked to the stage. 

As i walked to the stage I saw Lee know. He was wearing black suit with gold works with black tie and black pants. He was looing heavenly but when i remembered he hates me I suddenly felt guilt took over me. I went and stand in front of him. He didn't even bother to look at me.

"Do you take Han Jisung as your husband for the rest of your life?" the priest said and minho replied "Yes I do" with no expression. 
"Do you take Lee Minho as your husband for the rest of your life?" 
"Yes i do."
"You may kiss now." the priest said and left the stage.

Minho grabbed me by my waist and changed our position as I closed my eyes. Waiting for him to kiss me. But it never came. I opened my eye and saw him being inches away from me while looking at me. "Don't move" He said again with no expression. His no expression nature was irritating me so much that i can't tell.

The whole people in the hall couldn't see the distance between as so they thought we kissed so they all clapped their hand.

Minho pulled away and we both left the stage. I was feeling so guilty my husband didn't even want to kiss me.. not even on our wedding. As i felt my eyes getting heavy i went to the restroom to shed tears. 

After coming back to the hall i saw my friends and Lee know and his friends were in a table eating and talking. I went towards them and took the seat beside minho which was vacant for me. 

The table was mostly quiet. Chan talking to Felix sometimes and I could see Felix blushing very hard. I smiled at them as they were looking very cute.

Suddenly Changbin accidently spilled drink on Hyunjin's hand. I saw Hyunjin getting red in anger. 

"Hey you don't use your eyes, At least use your hands properly." Hyunjin said quite loudly. 
"It was a accident. ?No need to put on so much much drama." Changbin said in a cool tone trying not to get angry. 
"Who do you think you are! you know how precious my watch is to me?!" Hyunjin said obviously in mad tone cause it was his favourite watch his mother gave him.
"I don't want to know." 
"You fucking ass. Don't you even have normal manners to say sorry?" Hyunjin said pissed.
"No. Any problem?" 
"Of course there's problem. What the fuck is wrong with you!?" 
"Can you just shut the fuck up. I said it was a accident." Changbin said while casually drinking his another drink.
"No. you can't make me shut up. I will keep saying until you apologize to me."
"I can of course make you shut up so shut up before i make you shut up."

I felt the pressure in the air as i looked at Felix, he was a bit shocked and scared. Seungmin was hugging Jeongin as he was getting scared by the sight of Hyunjin arguing with a dangerous mafia. Chan was just blankly looking at them thinking if he should stop them or let them solve themselves.

"Who the fu-" Hyunjin couldn't finish his sentence as Changbin got up from his chair and made the tall fiigure in front of him shut up as he smashed his lips on the other.

Everyone is the table was shocked including myself. I was so shocked that i choked on air. Felix just sat there with mouth open. Chan looked at them shocked while seungmin was blocking Jeongin's vision to protect the boy's innocent eyes. Lee know was sitting there being a little shocked but he quickly changed his expression to no expression.

"I said don't try me." Changbin said after pulling away from Hyunjin. 
"What the Fuck" Hyunjin said and punched Changbin hard in his face that his lips started bleeding. Before Changbin could say anything Chan got up quickly from his seat and took Changbin away from the table as Changbin kept giving Hyunjin death glares while holding his lips. Hyunjin just sat on the chair still shocked by what happened. Then the whole table was silent.

_Hyunjinnie