6*

Han's pov

After the wedding and everything finished Lee know said he had some work so he left before us. I bid my friends goodbye then went to the car with Chan and Changbin. And we went to Lee know's house. 

"That's your room. You can take rest now. Minho may come late. You must be tired. You can take clothes from Minho's closet you clothes aren't here yet." Chan said and i nodded. He closed the door and left. I went to the closet took a plain pair of hoodie and a sweatpant and went to shower.

After taking a shower i went to the bed and took my phone out to see messages on my friends group.

Crackhead Party 😎🤩

Sunshine
Hey hoes
I got that hot guy Chan's number.. 
He's also from Australia.. 
OMG OMG i'm malfunctioning

Drama Llama
What a great friend you are 
Your friend got such a shock today and you're taking about a hot guy! 
Fuck you 

Seungmeanie
Language Llama
There's a kid here.

Baby Bread
I'm not a kid

Sunshine
That's your fault 
He said it was a accident..

Seungmeanie
Yeah i agree... 
But you kept on arguing..
You scared Jeongin

Drama Llama 
Wow 
Where the hell are you Jisung..
See i'm getting team killed.. 

Han Squirrel 
I'm here
And i agree with them
^_^

Drama Llama
Fuck you all
It was my first kiss and that short ass bean stole it

Sunshine
That was your first kiss😱

Seungmeanie
Sad for you then
Congrats on losing your kiss to a shortie mafia

Baby Bread
I'm feeling very sad for you Hyunjinnie Hyung😔

Han Squirrel
Oops! 
🤐

Drama Llama 
What will I say to my future bf
A short ass mafia stole my first kiss!!
😭😭

Seungmeanie
Yeah

Baby bread 
Yeah Hyung

Sunshine
Yeah dude

Han Squirrel
Yeah ig :)

Drama Llama 
Fuck you all
Console me
Tell me good things
Tell me it's okay..
I'm gonna cry
UGHHH fjKfbaif

Han Squirrel went offline
Seungmeanie went offline
Sunshine went offline
Baby Bread went offline

Drama Llama 
Really 
FUCK YOU ALL
😫😫

Drama Llama went offline

I placed my phone aside and saw the door open. I looked at the door and it was Lee know. I suddenly got very nervous. He didn't said anything and straight went to his closet and took clothes and went to take a shower. I felt at ease after he went away.

After some time he came out of shower with wearing a oversized shirt and a pair of sweatpants. He came straight in front of me and stood there for a moment.

"Why are you on my bed" He said while looking at me.
"Um-m Chan Hyu-ung told me-e to take res-st here" I said while shuttering as i was nervous. 
"Go sleep on that couch. It's my bed" 
"But-t we're marri-ied Minho" i said while looking at him.
"Does it look like I care? Go sleep on that couch before i oust you from this room"
"O-okay" I got up from the bed and went to the couch to sleep but that wasn't comfortable and it was cold as the air conditioner was on and i didn't have any blanket. 
"And why are you wearing my clothes?" He said while preparing to sleep.
"Chan Hyung told me to wear yours since my clothes hasn't arrived yet." I said confidently.
"Don't touch my belongings ever again." He said while turning the lights off.
"O-okay" i said and tried my best to sleep as i can't sleep in total dark. I was always scared of dark since childhood. But i didn't said anything as i was scared. 

Eventually i fell asleep after trying for like 1 or 2 hour. It wasn't comfortable at all but i didn't have any other option so i tried my best to cope up with the situation.

_Hyunjinnie