9*

Next day at school 

No one's pov

Felix was running at full speed as he was late for his first class of that morning. He woke up super late and was looking like a mess because he didn't have much time to get ready properly. Suddenly he bumped into the person he least wanted to see at that situation at that time.

"Hey hey are you okay?" Chan said while helping the younger from the corridor floor.
"Yeah yeah i'm fine. I'm just super late for my first class." Felix said while dusting his clothes.
"What's your first class?" Chan said in a normal tone.
"It's maths by Park professor. I'll see you later" Felix said while getting ready to run again.
"Wait Felix, That's cancelled because Park professor in absent today because of some personal issue." Chan said while holding the boys wrist to stop him from running again. 
"Huh! Really!! I was so scared.." Felix said while jumping like a baby infront of Chan. Chan was admiring the look and looking at Felix adorably. 
"So where are going now?" Chan asked while smiling. "Idk.. I have class after 1 hour. I don't wanna go home again run again." Felix said while pouting. "Let me take you somewhere" Chan said wile giving Felix no time to talk as he was dragging him holding his wrist.

"Wow brownie!!" Felix said excitedly as the waiter placed a brownie infront of him.
"While looking at you state I thought you might not even have breakfast." Chan said while laughing. "Yeah i was very hungry. Thank you Channie hyung." Felix said while taking a bite of his brownie.  Chan smiled at the petname the younger gave him. 

They were walking towards felix's class when Felix was about to enter the class Chan stopped him. felix looked at him confused. "Give me your number so i can contact you later" Chan said while giving his phone to Felix.  Felix took it typed his number and saved it as Yongbokkie :)
And gave it back to Chan and said see you later then mafia. while smiling. Chan smiled and waved bye which Felix also did.

Felix knew he was falling for the older mafia but still was confused if he really wanted something with the mafia man. While Chan was sure about his feelings but was hesitating if he should confess or not as being a mafia is not a easy task and being with a mafia also wasn't easy.

Han had planned with his friends that they'll spend a night together on Felix's home as they didn't had time to spend much time together lately. But he needed to inform lee know about it. So he asked Chan for lee know's number that Chan gave gladly. 

Han 
Minho it's me Han.

Lee know
So?

Han 
I needed to tell you that i'm having a nightout at Felix's house. 
It's okay right?

Lee know 
Go wherever you want. 
Did i ever stop you? 
Does it look like I care?

Ha
okay

With that Han started to get ready to go to his friend's house. He wore a oversized baby blue hoodie with black tight jeans with some chains and some normal accessories. And he went downstairs. 

"Hey Han you're ready?" Chan said as he welcomed Han with a smile. "Yeah.. you're also going somewhere?" Han asked with smiling. "Yeah i'm gonna drop you to Felix's house." Chan said while showing a car's key. "But how did you know? Are you a part time detective? Wasn't being a mafia enough?" Han asked and Chan bursted out in laughter. "No no. Minho asked me to drop you there as it's quite late and not safe to go out at this time." "Oh.." han said and thought 'does he really cares for me? no no don't assume things han

After getting there Han asked Chan to come inside but he said he had some work so he jusr dropped Han and went back.

Han went inside Felix's house and saw his friends having fun while playing Jenga. They saw him and they all went back to play again with Han joining Felix and Jeongin's team.

Back at Lee Know's house

Chan and Lee know were doing some research on another mafia group. 

"Minho how is it going with Jisung?" Chan asked while rearranging some papers. "Huh? What are you talking about?" Lee know said not even looking at Chan. "I mean how are you guys doing? Like how is your relationship going?" "How should it go? Just as it is." "Don't say you still ignore him." "I do.. so what?" "Ahh Minho!! How can you do this! ik It's a forced marriage for you. It's also forced for him.. At least talk to him.. try to ge to know him!" Chan said in a disappointed tone. Lee know didn't say anything but just stared blankly into his desk. 

Lee know was feeling different towards Han but he wasn't accepting it. He actually wasn't ready to accept it. He knew he was going to be a head mafia and having a feeling for someone could be unsafe. It could be very unsafe for Han. So he was trying his hard to hide those feelings.

_Hyunjinnie