18*

**No one's pov**

*Next day*

Both the couples were at the breakfast table having little chit chat. Suddenly Han saw some marks on Felix's neck area. 

"Lix are you hurt?" Han asked being genuinely concerned.

"Hurt?? Nope. I'm perfectly fine." Felix said while munching his cereal.

"But you have some purple mark on your neck." Han said while pointing at his neck.

"Ohh that's a mosquito bite" Felix said a little shy.

"Kinda suspicious." Han said while eating with his mouth full.

While Felix was struggling to answer Han, Chan was giggling like a maniac and Lee know who was understanding everything was shocked how innocent Han was.. should say innocent or dumb.. Lee know mentally facepalmed himself. 

After having breakfast both couple went into their car for college. 

*Lee know's car*

Lee know looked towards the boy and gave a sympethic look. 

"What do you want?" Han said after feeling stared.

"Do you really not know what a hickey is?" Lee know said keeping his eyes on the road.

"No. What is it?" Han said with a confused look.

"You're hopeless" lee know said while shaking his head.

"Tell me what is it?" Han said a little irritated.

After getting no answer Han started to irritate Lee know to a point when he couldn't keep driving anymore..

"Tell me! Tell me!!" Han kept pestering.

"You really want to know?" Lee know said while looking straight into his eyes parking the car.

"Yep" Han said popping the p.

"Then let me show you. Okie?" 

"Okie"

Lee know unbuckled his seatbelt and then Han's seatbelt. He went slowly towards Han. He grabbed the back of Han's head with his one hand and other hand on Han's waist. 

"You still wanna know?" Lee know said asking for surety. 

Han didn't said anything but nodded his head. He was feeling butterflies in his stomach but something inside him was telling his that he shouldn't stop lee know. That's when he knew he trusted lee know a lot.

After getting consent lee know slowly went closer towards Han. Han closed his eyes waiting for a kiss. But he felt something on his neck. His breath hitched when he felt lee know sucking and kissing his neck. The feeling was new but he knew he liked that feeling. Instinctively he tilted his  head giving a little more access to lee know. 

After a few marks lee know stopped at looked at a messed Han. He quickly pecked Han and went to his seat and started driving, leaving a stunned Han. 

*In the college*

In the lunch break time Felix came close to Han and whispered to him

"There's also mosquito bite on your neck I see..lee know hyung is wild.." Felix teased Han.

 Han gave a confused look at Felix and Felix facepalmed himself. Then he took our his phone and opened the camera and gave Han. 

Han looked at the camera and saw a few dark purple marks on his neck. Then he remembered what lee know did in the car. 

He looked around and saw lee know on another table smirking at him. He gave him a death glare and went to the washroom to hide his deed.  

_Hyunjinnie.