17*

1st of all I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long.. but I'm back.. so enjoy.. 

No one's pov

Lee know and Han reached home after a long ride of Han trying to get out of the car and lee know trying his best to hold him and drive avoiding any type of accident.

Lee know's pov

When I parked the car in front of the house I saw Han sleeping beside me.. He was being such a brat during the whole ride and now he was sleeping like a angel. I carefully picked him up and went towards the door. 

I took him to the bed and put him down. He immediately snuggled himself in the bed. He was looking so small. But kinda uncomfortable in his clothes. I wanted to help him but I thought he might misunderstand me so I didn't do anything and let him sleep like that and went for a shower. After I came out of the shower I saw Han grabbing his head and looking at his phone.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" I asked while drying my hair. 

"I was but suddenly mom called so I woke up." He said while still holding his head in pain while I would call hangover pain.

"You okay?" I asked even after knowing he's not fine.

"Do I seem like? My head is bursting" 

"I'll be right back" I sad and went out of the room.

After I came out of the room I saw Chan entering the house with Felix. That little boy looked totally wasted. I looked at Chan hyung and he save me a sad smile. He had a long night ahead with this drunken dude.  

I went to the kitchen and made a lemonade. When I went to the room I saw Han had taken a shower and was sitting in the bed with his phone still holding his head.

"Have this" I gave him the glass.

"What's this? Lemonade? You made this for me??" He said after dropping his phone.

"Do you see anyone else?" I said sarcastically and grabbed a towel.

He didn't say anything and gulped the lemonade juice.

"Come here" I said while sitting in the couch.

He gave me a suspicious look but still came towards me. I made him sit beside me and started drying his wet hair.

After I finished drying I looked towards him and he looked so tired.  

"Let's go sleep." I said when he looked towards me with his tired look and nodding.

I kinda dragged him towards the bed and tucked him under the blanket and cuddled him. He cuddled back immediately and became comfortable. Then slept peacefully.

_hyunjinnie