Chapter One

IZUKU MIDORIYA'S POV
____________________

It was a normal raid mission. It was only supposed to be villains and clean arrests. It was far from a normal raid... We had lost track of Dabi years ago but we recognized the blue flames. Shoto was able to freeze him while other hero's assisted in apprehending him.

He had broken out into hysterical laughter making everyone stop and stare, "You may have finally got me but I ended one of the up and coming babies. He's been broken. It's beautiful." He laughed and laughed.

We weren't sure what he was talking about until going further into the building. In a back room with no windows a small body laid naked on a stripped bed. His body was skinny and frail, he had scars on his hips and his hands. He flinched as we entered the room only making a small glance before slightly falling onto the floor on his knees opening his mouth, keeping his eyes closed.

Aizawa stood nearby as Shoto held Dabi in captive, keeping him from using his quirk, "He is so well trained." Dabi laughed, "You can all have fun with him if you'd like, he could take all of you."

I approached the boy slowly, his blonde spikey hair reminded me of Kacchan. This kid couldn't be him... he was gone. As I got closer I noticed his facial structure more, his eyes opened revealing ruby red orbs.

"Kacchan..." I said softly, kneeling down near him.

"Bakugo..." Shotos voice said softly from behind me, "Get some medics in here, now." He ordered someone.

Dabi could be heard laughing as he was hauled away again, "Perfect cock sleeve now, I personally ruined Katsuki Bakugo."

I felt so many emotions as Kacchan slowly closed his mouth and looked down. He seemed lost, like he didn't know what to do in the moment. Almost panicked that he didn't know what to do.

"Am I bad? Sh-should I do a-something else?" His voice was soft, and weak it was startling, "I'm sorry..."

"It's me... it's Deku..." I said softly, my hand reaching towards him slowly.

He flinched before I made contact gently cupping his face in my hand. He looked up at me again his eyes confused and then full of relief as he finally locked eyes with me.

"Deku... th-that's nice..." he said softly, the corner of his mouth twitching upward for a moment before streams of tears flooded down his cheeks over my hand.

I pulled him close to me and I felt him melt into my arms. He was so small... like he hadn't grown much at all since I had last seen him... and he definitely was skinnier. He had lost all of his muscle, he was a shell of his former self.

His scarred hands gripped tightly onto my hero suit, I felt tears in my own eyes as I held him, one slowly escaping the corner of my eye. This was a dream... he couldn't be here... especially like this. Kacchan wouldn't break, he was the strongest person I knew.

"Deku..." I heard Momo's soft voice and looked back at her, she had created a blanket and handed it to me.

I wrapped it around Kacchan's naked body.

"You're safe now..." I whispered softly in his ear as I rocked him.

He was sobbing. I had never seen him cry like this. He barely teared up when we were kids. Medics arrived looking over him and ushering me to an ambulance waiting outside.

Kacchan panicked when we stepped outside, "I can't b-be outside! I c-can't th-they'll hurt me so b-badly! Pl-please put me b-back!" He clawed at my suit trying to get out of my arms.

The nurse acted as if she was going to inject him with something and I held my hand out towards her. "He could have drugs in his system. No one gives him anything until he has blood work done."