25

NOTE: no need to be realistic in some parts of this chapter...some things are possible in this fic cus i said so

and if you still get triggered by the word COCK. literally cock!?....grow up, imma use it if i wanna 😐

anyways carry on my bbys <3

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

𝟽:𝟺𝟻 ᴘᴍ

❧ "connie when you said this picnic would be near a mountain, i didn't think you would take us to the hollywood sign!?" you nearly shrieked as connie stepped out the car to grab the shopping bags from the ground in the backseat.

you frantically whipped your head back to look behind your chair to look for his eyes just so you could feel your cheeks warm up at the smooth yet playful wink he sent you, "come help me princess, grab the blanket in the trunk," connie's voice began to fade away as he backed his head away from the car, his hip closing the door.

you watched connie from the large wind shield set the bags behind the big white letters that spelt the famous words, 'HOLLYWOOD'. you honestly thought you had to be dreaming when you saw the sign, you even had to pinch your shoulder to do a little reality check.

connie waved his hand at you to come out the car after locking eyes with you through the wind shield. you took your time to step out the car just so you wouldn't hurt yourself by mistake, you were literally on rocks..you just wanted to be cautious.

you took baby steps to the back of connie's trunk, already seeing that it was popped open before slipping your hand through the gap to grab the large dark blue blanket, big enough for the both of you to lay down on. you sauntered up the small hill to meet where connie stood at.

"you're crazy," you blurted out as you handed connie the blanket, your body rocking back and forth from connie's dry, sharp laugh. your eyes caught a glimpse of connie's shirt that was lifting up a bit to expose his v line after raising his arms up to unfold the blanket, spreading it on the ground.

"being crazy, can be worth it sometimes. now sit," connie plopped on the dark blue blanket with his legs cross crossed. the chains that dangled by your hip clinged together as you took your position to sit across from him.

you sat with your legs out to the side, your hand pressing down on the ground while your head rested on your shoulder to eye connie taking out the snacks from the bag, "this is one unorganized picnic," you snickered, watching connie toss a pack of twizzlers, his favorites.

"honestly," connie agreed with a sigh, lazily dropping a box of pop tarts out of his hand which caused you to muffle scream, "what?" he asked concernly, hoping that you weren't hurt by any chance.

"don't toss the pop tarts like that. you're gonna break 'em," you picked up the box like it was something precious and began to lift the tab to unbox it before grabbing a pack out, connie shaking his head at your worried thoughts with a smile on his face.

he took out those small plastic plates and handed you one before pouring some of the sunflower seeds he remembered to buy since he knew you liked them a lot. you thanked him after telling him the amount being poured was enough.

"it took us how long to get here? 2 hours?" you crawled up to connie, his eyes slowly tearing away from the twizzler he pulled out of the pack before looking at you. you rested your head on connie chest, his arm over your shoulder as you ate your sunflower seeds.