butterflies

For our first day my teacher told me to fill out a sheet and introduce ourselves. "Hey Sunny, how about you go next?" I looked at them, not realizing I zoned out and smiled "Uh my preferred name is Honey Lemon but you can call me Lem or Andy either way is fine! I really like to draw and animate and watch anime. Uh I also write poems! Not very good ones but-" I realized I was going on and on and blushed. The teacher nodded "thanks for telling me, Lem and what are your pronouns?" It took a few seconds for that to register in my brain "oh, sorry I'm genderfluid but I use pronoun pins a lot and any neopronouns are fine I really love when people mix and match!" The student next to me snickered and rolled her eyes as if I said something stupid. "Thank you for sharing Lem, now who wants to go next?" I started day dreaming as he said that and I imagined the beautiful girl from earlier but this time we were on a date in a beautiful park. I admired the flowers and I saw a spot for my favorites-tiger lily's! I pointed to a swing and ran over. I sat on the swing singing cavetown, her on the swing next to me singing along. Suddenly a bell rang and I frowned, my day dream coming to an abrupt end. I grabbed my things and scrambled to my next class. I watched as she that girl who I saw before walked down the hall and smiled sweetly at me. It was as if time froze and I got to keep that moment forever, I could imagine that moment any time I wished to. "Lem? Lem snap outta it!" Chris snapped at me and I snapped back to reality. "Seriously it's our second class and you're already day dreaming?" I sighed and laughed "sorry!" The teacher started passing out papers when I noticed the girl from earlier, I was sitting in the back and she was sitting just a few seats away. She was talking to someone and glanced at me for a split second and I swear my heart stopped beating as it fluttered. "Sunflower your turn!" The teacher called out to them and they started their introduction.