Sunflower laughed and nudged me. "Good one!" My heart sank and I smiled awkwardly "uh bathroom." I rushed to the bathroom and started crying
'I guess it was too soon right? God im so stupid!'
Someone popped out and looked at me, they had white hair and gray eyes, like a beautiful goddess or something! "I heard you crying are you ok?" I nodded "who are you? You're so pretty!" The person smiled "my name is Lori, are you sure you're ok?" I sighed and sat down "well..no but that's okay. Uhm if you don't mind me asking why uh...why are your eyes like white?" Lori sat down next to me "you ever heard of Albinism? It's a condition where you produce less uh...melanin." Not sure what to do, I pat them awkwardly "I'm sorry...uh I'm not sure how to react." Lori smiled and patted me back "well I get bullied for it, but I like when people say it makes me look pretty...it's kinda nice in a way."
"Hey who bullies you? I'll beat them up!" Honey lemon raised their fists threatening and laughed "you get what I mean right?" Lori started laughing and snorting "yeah, but I doubt you could hit a piece of paper with those arms!"
"Heyyy what?"
We spent a long time together in the bathroom, talking and bonding. It was really nice until I went back to class and got detention. Apparently a bunch of kids were vaping in bathrooms or skipping so they had to check up on where we were.

(Note: I don't have Albinism but I thought I know enough to safety describe it, if this bothered you let me know and I'll change it. Thank you ❤️)