Pretty boy

The person stood up "Hi my name is Sunflower. I go by she/they prounouns Uhm...what else? Well I like to play animal crossing! Uh I like anime and frogs and mushrooms and fairies and-". She blushed "sorry I go on and on a lot exspecialy about topics I like." I smiled and waved to her softly not exspecting them to wave back. She grinned at me and my heart filled with butterflies and anxiety. I started anxiety ticking witch is kinda difficult to exsplain. It's when you get so anxious all of a sudden your body is controlled by something else. People stare at me as I do, my vocal tics are quite embarssing making me tic more. I usually tic in school a lot and it sucks. If feels like you have a pill stuck in your throat and once you tic them all out it's better. Anyways, afterwards I blushed with embarrassment but when I noticed her she was looking at me with sympathy and not judging me. Chris was trying to make me feel better but I didn't hear him all I heard was her perfect voice. I held onto my stuffie hard and started listening to music so my tics would calm down. It worked but my heart was beating fast and butterflies were still in my tummy. "Class let's go to the library you have to pick out a book." Our teacher instructed and as if we planned it, both of us inched closer to each other until we were almost touching hands. Chris noticed but just laughed softly. "I'm glad to be partnered with such a pretty boy" Sunflower whispered to herself. I smiled to myself as my heart felt like it could burst. Pretty boy. PRETTY BOY. Oh nothing else could match to those words right now. Nothing. We walked together and it wasn't awkward, peaceful and nice but not awkward. On the way we admired the outside and the cherry trees outside that looked like out of a dream. We got to the library and both went straight for the manga section. I found volumes of A Silent Voice, The Promised Neverland, and another series I enjoyed. We talked about them together for quite awhile and we started reading together. It was so nice and peaceful, just us sitting and reading together.