A fresh start

Before I start my story this is a love story between Honey Lemon and Sunflower. These two are LGBTQ+ (and so are most of my characters) so if you have a proublem with that I suggest you leave. Honey Lemon's pronouns are any but they prefer they/them. While Sunflower prefers She/they pronouns. Please respect these at all times.

You know that one saying oh what is it? Everything happens for a reason? Yeah! It's something like that. Well I'm starting to believe it. Some people wall into your life and when you first met them you didn't think anything of it. Maybe you even thought you wouldn't be friends or more, who knows. But then you back on it and laugh because honestly how could you have known.

~I'm not sure yet~

"Lem! Lem!" I focus and look at my friend, "yeah what is it?" "Were you zoning out again Lem? Jeez you're gonna be helpless in school," Chris comments as he grins at me. I glare at him "Whatever I'm just hoping that my second year in highschool goes well-erm not even well at this point! Maybe just not terrible is where I need to set the bar." Chris laughs at me "that's kinda depressing, Lem. You sure you're okay?" I nod "well better then last year I mean do you even count that as school?" Chris shrugged "hey do we have any classes together? Gimme your sheet!" I rolled my eyes and handed him it. He sighed "oh...we don't have any together." "What?" I exclaimed, worried "I mean it's okay we can still hang out and talk on-" I noticed his face. "That's so not funny! How many do we have together?" Chris laughed "you're too gullible. We have two together plus lunch so we can talk tons!" I took my paper back and smiled "hey lets invite the rest of our friends to lunch or I'll feel left out. Maybe we play some Uno." He nodded eagerly "sounds great! I'll go text them have fun in first block!" I nod as the bell rings and I go to locker to grab my supplies. When I'm there I see this gorgeous person with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes, and they're so pretty I accidentally gasp aloud. She notices me and smiles adorably "hi! What's your name?" Taken by surprise I stand there for a second before smiling "I'm Honey Lemon but you can call me Lem or Andy." They smile magnificently "that's so cute! I'm Sunflower, nice to meet you." I immediately turn light pink and smile back. It's r-really nice to meet you, a pleasure actually! Maybe I could get your Discord or Instabam? The person smiles at me sweetly "sure! What's your username? I'll make sure to friend you on discord and Instabam." I nod eagerly "well my discord is Sunny808#8536 and my Instabam-" just as I was about to tell her the bell rang and they quickly sent the request. "Thanks! Talk to you soon" they yelled before racing to their next class. I walked to mine and searched for my seat. I beamed as we starting talking back and forth during class. To be honest I just thought we'd talk a bit and then go out seperate ways, like most high schoolers do. But somehow we kept at it.