Marry me

"Hey! Move outta the way squirt!" I fell backwards as some kids bumped into me and started laughing to themselves. They stared at me as I checked out some manga and followed me into the hallway. See, I'm one of the various weird anime kids. I have pink hair, two different colored eyes, wear cosplay to school, like anime and manga, and oh yeah I'm trans and gay. I get bullied a lot in school because of my clothes or interests or even for reading manga! I got bullied for reading. Who does that? I heard people in the hallways whispering about me but pretended I didn't care. Then all of a sudden Sunflower came around and smiled brightly at me. My heart flutters with excitement as I nervously waved. "Lem! I adore your cat ears and collar! And with the pastel hoodie they fit so well. Now tell me what you would like to be referred to today pleaseeeee!" She said enthusiastically, almost lighting up like a candle. "Oh well I kinda wanna be a feminine boy like he/they but I look like a girl don't I?" Sunflower shook their head "you're the prettiest boy I've ever laid my eyes on." As soon as she said that my entire face gree red. She called me a pretty boy! One of my favorite compliments like ever! Sunflower smiled "I know people talk about you, but they talk about me to and if it helps I love you the way you are. I could just kiss you!" I blushed harder at the thought of them kissing me. But do they like me or are they just being nice? Time to test the waters! "Hey...uh Sunflower what if like we went out together like to get a smoothie or go to a bookstore maybe?" Sunflower lit up "that sounds amazing!" I smiled "marry me" I accidentally blurted out before covering my mouth. "Oh sorry about that it's just uh well I kinda...have a crush on you and that's why I wanted to go out...like on a date."

(Hey if you have any questions about me or my characters drop them down below and I may do a little q&a! How are you liking the series? Yes I get straight to the point I hate romance books that take forever!)