Chapter 5

Swiftclaw gazed down at Brick. Brick shivered. 

"Get off me!" He hissed. 

"I'll let you go, but never come back to ThunderClan again!" Swiftclaw spat. 

"Fair enough." Brick pushed him off his muscular body and bolted off. Swiftclaw looked towards Longtail. 

"Are you alright?" He asked. 

"F-Fine." Longtail rasped. 

"Go to camp so Cinderpelt can help you," Swiftclaw told him. 

"R-right." His former mentor nodded and limped off towards ThunderClan camp. Swiftclaw heard a yowl of pain and spun around. In horror, he saw Bone, the BloodClan deputy had Whitestorm pinned down. Whitestorm snarled under the large tom's grip. Swiftclaw stood there, frozen in fear. Firestar and his best friend Graystripe, bolted towards Bone to help Whitestorm. 

But they were too late. 

Swiftclaw closed his eyes tight and heard a scream of pain. 

Whitestorm was dead.

Swiftclaw saw Graystripe and Firestar let out a yowl of grief. Swiftclaw closed his eyes once more. Would this terrible battle ever end?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bone was dead. 

Whitestorm was dead. 

So many deaths! And this was the final battle. Swiftclaw watched in horror as Scourge and Firestar fought. Scourge pinned Firestar to the ground and bit into his neck. 

"NO!" Swiftclaw yowled. 

Firestar was dead. Swiftclaw thought all hope was lost for a moment. But then he realized... Firestar had nine lives!

 In the blink of an eye, Firestar rose up and attacked Scourge once more. A chill went down Swiftclaw's spine as he watched the death of the tiny BloodClan leader. 

Sorry for the short chapter! I've been really busy lol. I promise the next one will be better!