Part Six: Say you love me...

It was the next morning, everyone has already woken up and is sitting in the living room or other places they wanted to be in the house.

You start thinking to yourself about what Taehyung said since last night that makes you barely have a good sleep.

You decided, today is the day you gave him your answer.

Taehyung was standing near the window looking outside.

He looks like he was thinking about something as his eyes look so lost.

He quickly look beside him as he noticed you stand near him.

Taehyung: hey..
Y/n: hey...

You look down at your feet while Taehyung continued to look outside the window.

You didn't know how to start but eventually you do.

Y/n: so um.. Taehyung...

Taehyung look at you and raised his eyebrow.

Y/n: about what you told me before.. I already have an answer for that...

Taehyung's eyes lit up but turned into a sad one once again. He knows that you will reject him, he knows that he didn't deserve someone so beautiful and kind like you. He knows that you like somebody, but he still confessed to you because he wants you to know about his feelings.

Even if you rejected him, at least he already told you how he was feeling about you. But what he didn't know is that you're feeling the same thing too.

Y/n: I love you too, Taehyung

You smiled.

He look at you with a surprised looks. He turn to you and grabbed both your shoulder.

Taehyung: what?
Y/n: yes, I feel the same way too

He was so happy after hearing what you said that he could not control his tears from coming out of his eyes.

He hugged you and you did the same.

Taehyung: I thought... I thought you will say no..
Y/n: why would I? You're the one I've fallen in love with since the beginning

You guys said that in between the hug.

You guys pulled away and Taehyung look at you with a shiny eyes while smiling.

Taehyung: that means
Y/n: yes, you are that someone I have a crush on

You once told that you have a crush on someone but no one knows who because you always keep it a secret. But now it is clear, it's him.

You guys look at each other in the eyes for some time until you feel Taehyung leaned in towards you. You closed your eyes as you felt he is leaning more closer.

As the things you thought about to happen, suddenly you heard clapping. You and Taehyung quickly look at that direction.

There was Felix and Alice standing near each other while smiling and clapping their hands like a child after getting chocolate, looking at you and Taehyung.

Alice: congratulations!
Felix: omgg y'all are together, congrats!
Taehyung: uh.. Thanks...

Taehyung just rubbed the back of his head having a tinted red on his cheeks looking to his right side, while your face is red as tomato out of shyness. Did they saw that you guys were about to kiss earlier? You thought to yourself.

Felix: they finally dated, I can't believe it!
Alice: yeah me too, after so many years Taehyung confessed to Y/n!
Felix: I know right, I thought he would never do that!
Alice: yes, and Y/n too!
Felix: yasss!