Liam imagine

You had just sat down from the first time for about 4 hours.
"Babe?"
"Yes Liam love?"
You said grinding your teeth tougther.
"I need someone to cuddle with."
"I'm coming."
You announced walking up the stirs to your shared bedroom. Liam has had a bad cold for the past two days. You did your best trying to be calm. When you reached the top of the stairs you grabbed your majors main text book. You hopped on the other side of Liam.
"Babe come here."
You scooted down to where Liam could cuddle your waist. And opened your text book. You had peace for about an hour until Liam hopped up running to the toilet throwing up his guts. You patted his back rubbing it in circles.
"It's ok baby jut try and relaxe."
Once he finished, he washed his face and drank some water. When you fixed him in the bed you went down stairs and made him some home made soup, along with some sprit and crackers. You brought it to him all on a tray so he could eat it in bed. You sat next to him while he ate playing with his hair lightly.
"Thanks y/n for everything. I know I've been driving you crazy but I need you."
"Aww Liam, baby it's ok. I'll always be here."
That night you stayed up all night helping Liam and studying for your exams.