Niall image

You where at the park with your best friend Niall. You wanted to be more but you didn't want to ruin the friend ship. It was snowing and you hated being cold.
"Come on y/n."
"I don't want to. It's to fucking cold to move."
"That's why I bought you that jacket."
He was right I did feel warmer because of this big ass rabbit fur jacket.
"Yes I am warmer but it's nice and cozy in your car."
"If you don't come out I'm gonna carry you out and throw you in the snow."
"Ugh fine."
You opened the door and stepped out of the car. Putting one foot in the snow at a time. Until You started walking And you fell in a deep hole.
"Oh yeah there's a hole right there."
He smiled at me and You gave him the death glare.
"Can you help me out of here or do I have to cut off all your nandos."
"DONT GET THAT SERIOUS HERE OK WE CAN HANDLE THIS IS A NICE CALM FASHION."
"Well than get your ass over here and help me."
He came closer and he put to hands around my waist and pulled me up bridal style.
"Thanks."
You said putting on hand my for head acting dramatic.
"Your welcome."
He had some kind if evil look in his eye You couldn't pick it up.
"Wanna go ice skating?"
"Hell yeah that's the only thing I like about winter."
"Ok good."
"But you have to put me down."
"No who said I had to."
He started to run to a small lake that was frozen and stopped before he went on the ice.
"Put me down."
You screamed kicking him.
"Stop kicking or your gonna get dropped."
"Ok don't drop me please, I don't wanna get hurt."
"Then don't struggle."
"You know you can put my generally on the ice so I can get my balance."
"Fine."
He generally set you on the ice holding your arms so you couldn't fall. You slipped but you didn't fall. Once you got your balance you looked into his ocean blue eyes and smiled. He did to showing his snowy white teeth.
"Y/n i don't wanna ruin our friendship but I have fee-."
You cut him off with a kiss. It was a long kiss no action just a kiss. You pulled away and looked back into his ocean deep eyes.
"I feel the same way."

You two ended up getting married and having two children a boy and a girl who grew up to give you both beautiful grandchildren .