Zayn

You where sitting on a plane leaving for good. You couldn't handle what Zayn has done to you. Cheating in you with his ex lover Perrie. You plugged in your
Ear phones and listened to one direction still but it wasn't as upbeat to you. It was a couple minutes before the plane was gonna take off. You looked out the window of the plane and saw people rushing to there flights. As the plane started to take off you wondered if this was right. You wonder if Zayn ever really did love you at one point. After you landed and walked off the plane smelling the L.A air that you used to Know so well.
"Y/n ?"
You looked down and saw Zayn standing there.
"No Zayn. You hurt me for the last time."
"But see I have Perrie with me to tell you that she did that."
You looked down at Perrie as you walks off the finally steps your heels taping ever so slightly. You looked at her she was avoiding your glance, like a puppy would.
"Come on Perrie tell her."
You waited for a second before she sighed.
"I'm sorry I was jelouis and I pulled his face to me. He tried to pull back but he didn't want to hurt me."
you looked at Zayn who was clearly about to cry and you jumped up hugging him. Perrie went some were on her own.
"I'm so sorry babe."
"I am to I should have let you explain."
"Can we forget this ever happened?"
"Deal."
So you two went home and Perrie flew back home on her own.