Zayn imagine

You laid on the couch with a pillow, Blakent, and a teddy bear Zayn got you last year for your first anniversary. You laid in his sweats and his sweat shirt. These month you had horrible cramps, Zayn was calling you over and over you where in to much pain to move. Your Phone rang again this time you gained up enough strength to grab it.
"Hi."
You said sliding the accept button.
"Babe I was so worried where are you? You two hours late for the show."
"Sorry I don't feel very well."
"What's the symptoms?"
"There are no symptoms besides a head ache and stomach ache but there's nothing for it in a girls case."
You said not wanting him to know what was going on with you.
"In coming over there I'll see you soon."
"No Zayn wa-."
Before you could finish you where cut off. There was no way out Zayn being the stubborn person he is. After about 30 minutes a light knock was at the door.
"Y/n?"
"Zaine there's a key under the vine pot."
You could things being rearranged outside and then finally the door opened slightly.
"Hey baby what's wrong."
You smiled a weak smile and than pointed to your stomach. And lower Regin.
"Oh babe.... I get it."
He said clam walking toward you. He picked you up on put you laying on his lap.
"You need anything?"
He whispered in my ear You nodded saying no. Those next few night he stayed with you cuddling am getting stuff for you and no matter how weird it was he got it.
"I love you zayn."
"I love you too my little princess."