five pages

I feel like shit. I'm so tired with practice that I am already dreaming of my bed and dinner.

"Why are you on rush bro?" My teammates asked and I rolled my eyes, wasn't it obvious? I feel dirty and weary.

"He's gonna go home and live like a monk." My fucking bestfriend replied. I glared at him and throw a towel at his hideous face. Frog is better looking than him.

"When did you had sex Rome?" My other friend asked and I want to choke him to death.

"Shut the fuck up! I am tired and sticky I want to take a bath and rest. Wag niyo akong itulad sa inyo, papangit niyo!" I yelled at them and they only laugh. Arson and Nicolaus my only friends, I literally wished I could trade people. Arson is a bitch, and Nicolaus is bitchier, either they bicker with each other or they make fun of my love life.

"Yeah whatever monk!" Nico mocked me.

"Monk is boring, we should name him virgin christ!" Arson chuckled. What the fuck.

"Minus point sa langit, San Pedro is shaking." Nico laughed his ass out loud while keeping his stuff, Arson on the other hand almost spit the water in his mouth. Fucking assholes.

"Whatever shitheads. I am not going to your boring party." Kanina pa kasi sila nagyaya na we should go to Stella's party. I am so done with parties like that, there's nothing wrong with living life in clubs and bars but I hate facing dumb bitches. I want to have a sensical conversation with someone, tapos na ako sa landian.

"Ugh. Monk." Both said in disappointment.

I raised my eyebrows,get my athlete bag and walk out of gym. Sa bahay na ako mag sho-shower.

I was walking heavily since I'm tired when I heard a frustrated shout I almost jumped on my feet. I am literally on the hallway to gate when a high pitched voice vibrate around us. Everyone's looking at her. She's staring at papers she's holding, she's murmuring cusses and she's ranting about how horrible our school system is.

Tatiana,resident writer, extremely talented when it comes to words, weirdest person in the room, wrote an article about our team bagging sports feast over different universities, intelligent but I heard a lot of rumors about her. I am not fond of gossips but Nico is, he basically flirted with cheerleaders to catch latest teas in our school. According to his pangangalap ng information about random people in our school, apparantly one of the random people is Tatiana; she has no friends because she thinks highly of herself,she made a teacher cry because she questioned the teacher's level of intellect, she's horrible at math and ran to Dean's office because she almost got a failing grade. She's a boring woman and everyone hated her guts because she's not afraid to call out people, and yes Nico gathered that much of an information. I am not sure anymore if gusto niya nga maging engineer or gusto niya na lang maging journalist kasi he's so tsismoso.

Going back to what is happening, Tatiana is still murmuring while walking. Grabe, this woman is unbelievable. She disturbed the hallway and yet she's acting as if hindi kami nagulat sa high pitched na boses niya. I shrugged my shoulders, her business is not my business hindi naman ako si Nico na mahilig sa tea. He is a walking red flag. I was about to take a step when I saw a purple notebook on the floor. No one's taking an initiative to pick the notebook. Hindi ko alam but there's a weird tugging feeling that says I should pick it up. Na pag hindi ko yun kinuha baka pagsisihan ko and so I did.

I get home, showered and is lying on my bed when I remembered that purple notebook. I was hesitant if I should open this or not. Pero kasi how will I know the owner if di ko aalamin kung sino.

The opening spiel made me laugh.

"RETURN TO TATIANA SOLOMON IF LOST. DO NOT READ THIS WITHOUT HER PERMISSION. SHE KNOWS A LOT ABOUT WITCHCRAFTS SHE MIGHT DO A "YOU" VOODOO DOLL AND WILL HUNT YOU TO DEATH!"