Prologue

Kim Mara:

It is another normal day for everybody else. But for me? It's not.

Because today is the second day that I'm crying for the death of Makmoon and Hansung after watching Hwarang for the 4th time.

I wipe my tears and look at the mirror in front of me. And damn did I almost scream when I saw my reflection.

My long natural white hair was like a bird's nest because of how messy it is. Grayish-blue eyes that looks awfully puffy. Tear strains on my cheeks. My pink rosy lips that has blood on it as I bite it quite hard when I was crying last night. And my already pale skin that got paler, result of not going outside for 2 days straight.

'Holy... I look like shit.'

I thought to myself as I decided to have a nice warm bath.

After I got my satisfying shower, I go to my closet and get a pair of underwear, grey sweatpants, white Satoru Gojo hoodie and a black shirt under it.

Brushing my white long hair, I let my mind wander.

'What if, I was sent to the world of Hwarang? What if, I was able to save both Makmoon and Hansung? Will Sunwoo and Ahro still get together because I save his real brother? If not, will she and Jidwi be together then? Arghhh'

I looked to the window beside me that overlook the city of Seoul before looking at the sky. Thousand of stars are there. Some twinkling brightly why some are not.

I then saw a flash of white line in the corner of my eyes. I followed it to see a shooting star. I hesitated for a second before hardening my will. It's not like it was going to come true... right?

Closing my eyes, I wished. I wished the thing that I want the most to happen and that is...

'To go to the world of Hwarang with my powers and maybe added abilities or things too'