April 12th 2021

before this story starts i just wanna add on
TW
mentions of suicide
mentions of therapy
rude words
i just wanna add on :) now enjoy <333
—-
"So is that a yes"Jeremy presses the send button.
You and Jer have been friends through mutuals but you guys have something going on. Thing is he asks you out within text but too you it didn't bother because what matter was that you two were together. It would've been better if he asks you in person but i'm not complaining.
"YES OF COURSE ITS A YES" Y/N exclaims.
"ITS A YES" Jer typed out.
"HEHE IT IS" Y/N types out smiling.
"ily shawty go sleep now" Jer replies with.
"ilyt:) i will sleep , you sleep too nighty" Y/N types out before powering off her phone.

Y/N POV
HE ASKED ME OUT. WE'RE DATING AAAAAAHHH. you scream as you shove your head into your pillow.
"i'm just gonna go too sleep" Y/N sighs out while turning of the lights.
"And thank you for this good day, amen" Y/N crosses her arms and goes to bed already thinking of the future ahead of her.

"morninggg" Jer texts.
*notification goes off*
"its like 10 on the morning why is he texting me" Y/N says as she rubs her eyes.
"it's so early" chat sent
"well good morning pretty" Jer says while snickering.
"how was your sleep??" Jer says questionably
"it was good i wanted too sleep more but i woke up too the sound of your notification"
Y/N adds on *sent*

Y/N POV
I'm so tired as i start to yawn.
i'm just going to go downstairs and have breakfast.
"morning sweetie"your mom says as she sips her tea.
"how was your sleep"
"it was fine i'm so tired still" you say as walking to your cupboard and grabbing a plate.
i put bread into the toaster and get myself a cup to make some tea.
"it's because you're always on your phone" your mom says as standing up too put her cup in the sink.
"MOM uhh i have something to tell you" Y/N says hesitantly.
"i just got asked out last night" Y/N screeches happily.
As your toasts pop up you grab the butter from the fridge and go back to load the hot water into your cup.
"who is this guy" your mom says while tilting her glasses.

Y/N goes on about Jer and explains him to
Y/Ns mom.

"MOMM i'm gonna go upstairs now and clean my room" Y/N shouts from the kitchen too the living room while putting the last dish into the dishwasher. Y/N runs upstairs and texts Jer.
"sorryyyy i was eating breakfast helloo tho i'm back" Y/N types out while walking over to her water bottle.
"it's good you've eaten" Jer replies.
"yuppp have you eaten yet?" Y/N replies back while getting back into bed.
"yeah i did i ate when i woke up"
"what did you eat Y/N ?"
"i ate some toast nom nom"
"what about you Jer :)"
"i ate some cereal"
"ooo yummy ima go back to sleep so i'll text you when i wake up , i'm so tired so i wanna nap hehe ily text you later"
"awh you're so cute but yes i'll text you later get good nap ilysm Y/N"
"ilyt jer"
and with that you power off your phone and take a nap.

——-
fun facts 😪
he didn't even remember our anniversary date and his actual name started with J😵‍💫