𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙜 .5

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.

honestly sounds bad.
but i'm saying what i said. he didn't care he never cared. even me trying to make him jealous didn't even work he wouldn't ask , nor even question the stuff i said or posted on my story.
but he wouldn't even try do anything and yet i was the getting jealous over every little thing he said or did without even trying.
I know this is going to sound bad but Jer said he loved me way to much. it was nice every time he has said it but some part of me never thought he genuinely meant it.
he would say it too much for me to think he didn't even know the meaning behind it.
behold the reason i now never want to use the phrase "i love you" because it has partially ruined me. it has affected me so much that now i wish every part of me never wants to say i love you.
started to text my best friend again. i stopped texting him after i got with Jer i stopped texting the guy i originally started to like because of Jer the guy that ended up being the heartbreak of my lifetime. my best friend, the guy that has been with me , the guy that was nice too me, the guy that has been my childhood friend. i was just scared.
i never want to use the phrase "i love you"
please please don't say you love me.
please don't act like you love me too.
please say it when you genuinely mean it.
no matter how much i actually love them.
i'm not ready to use i love you.
well not yet.