2. Beet

Melanie

I can't believe him! How could he jump my man like that?! What is wrong with him?! Ugh!!! After getting Chase some ice and letting him lay down, I climb on top of him and leave soft kisses all over his face. "What's up with your friend? Why can't he accept the fact that we're together?" he asks. "Well, you're not exactly what he thinks I deserve or what he would consider a boyfriend," I say lowly. He looks at me and sits up. "So I'm not good enough for you?" he says. I kiss him again and say, "In my eyes, Papi, you're more than enough, and that's all that matters." He smiles and starts to make out with me, which leads to us touching all over each other. He starts undressing me and kissing me all over my body. At first, it feels great, but then he starts kissing lower and unbuttoning my pants. I panicked and got up. "Um, maybe we should wait to do this," I say, picking up my shirt. He looks at me and laughs a little, and says, "Haven't we waited long enough?" I looked down at my hands, and he pulled me onto his lap. He kissed my face and neck and said softly, "We're celebrating our third anniversary today, baby. Don't you think I deserve a little something?" He started rubbing my thigh, and I moaned a little. "I can make it feel so good, baby." He says in a low husky voice while slightly opening my legs. He laid me down on the bed and kissed me. I wanted him so bad, but I was saving myself for marriage. I wasn't sure if I wanted him in my life forever either. He unbuttoned my pants and went to rub inside my panties, but I stopped him again.

"NO! I-I just can't do this with you, Chase!" I say, sitting up and putting my pants on. I turn to him, and he looks at me with a smirk on his face. "So you're willing to fuck multiple guys in a night but not me?! That's some bullshit!" I was taken aback by this accusation that he just threw at me, and he could see it in my face. "What?! It's not fair! I'm your man! YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING ME!" He yells. "Chase, I haven't had sex with anyone at all! What are you talking about?" He stands up and looks at me up and down.

"I'm out, man." He fixes his clothes and walks downstairs to leave. "Chase, wait! Please!" I call after him, but he keeps walking until he gets to his car. "I'm done with you, Melanie, for good this time!" He yells at me. "What did I do to you?!" I say with tears in my eyes. As he goes to answer me, Donovan pulls up and gets out of the car. "Something wrong?" He says, walking over to us. "No, I was just leaving," Chase says as he opens his door. "Babe, please just tell me what I did!" I plead. Chase looks over at Don and then at me. He takes me by the hand and says, "I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore. Anais told me everything you did behind my back, so we're all good, sweetheart. Goodbye." He gets in the car and leaves me standing there in a heap of tears. Don walked me back inside the house and made me some soup. We watched cartoons, and he consoled me as I cried on his shoulder. Why does he think I cheated on him? Why would my best friend fuck with me like that?! What the heck?! I pull out my phone and text Anais about this ordeal. Why the hell would she say something like that?

Melly Mel: Yo! Why did you tell Chase I slept around?!

Ana Banana: Exsqueeze me?

Melly Mel: He said YOU said I was sleeping around on him!

Ana Banana: Raelynn told me to tell him before word got out. She said YOU said you didn't want to be judged about it!!

Melly Mel: WHAT?! What in your right mind would make you think that I would tell RAELYNN something like that?!

Ana Banana: I was going to ask you why you told her too! You know she's fucking him.

Melly Mel: No. I didn't know, but thanks for telling me "bestie." Kindly delete my number and never speak to me again

I sit my phone down and continue watching tv. I look over at Don and Eric and see that they're both knocked out. I cover them up and then head upstairs to my room. I need sleep, yo, because this isn't it.