5. Blush

Melanie

I can't believe this girl left me alone when I was supposed to be here with her. "So Mel, I need to ask you something," Don says. "Sure, what's up?" I say. My heart starts pounding a bit. This is so weird. "Well, I've thought that maybe after your term is up, we could go on a trip together. You know, see some landmarks that we've never seen before." He says, looking at me. I've never really noticed how beautiful his eyes were until now. "That would be nice. I also have something to talk to you about." I say, smiling. Alright, it's go time! Just tell him how you feel! I take a deep breath and let it out. We stop and sit on a bench by the Merry Go Round, and I turn to him. As soon as I do, he grabs my face and kisses me. I break the kiss and look at him, shocked. "I am so sorry!" He says, getting up from the bench. I touch my lips and get up. He starts walking away from me. "Donny, wait!! Where are you going?!" I yelled, running after him. He kissed me. He. Kissed. Me!

Donovan

I can't believe I just kissed her. Damn man, why did I act on that impulse!? I'm speed walking to my car, and just as I'm about to get in, Mel turns me around and kisses me again. My mind is going insane, and I have no clue what to do right now. She lets my hair out of the top knot with one hand while the other one travels from my face down my chest. I grab her waist and pull her closer to me. She wraps her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. I move my hands from her waist to her ass and lift her. She wraps her legs around me, and I turn us around and open the car door. I break the kiss and look into her eyes. "Get in," I say, smiling. She gets in the car and hurries to the passenger seat. I get in after and close the door. As soon as I closed it, we started making out again. "Wait! Don, we can't do this!" She says between kisses. "Do what?" I say, kissing her neck. "This! We are not having sex in this car!" she says, pushing me away. I get a text from Eric as I'm adjusting myself.

E: Where'd y'all go, bro?
Don: To the car...don't ask why I'll tell you later🙄😒y'all ready to go or nah?
E: Yeah, we're walking to the lot now

I put my phone in the cup holder beside me. "Eric and your cousin are coming so we can go home. Do I need to drop her off anywhere?" I ask. "No, she's staying the night tonight." She says, looking out the window. I start the car and turn on some music. Feels Like Summer - Childish Gambino played as Eric and Masynn settled into the car. "You guys want to go to Waffle House or something?" Masynn asks. I look over at Melanie. "That's up to you, Mel," I say. She looks at me, reaches into my lap for my hand, and says, "I could cook?" Masynn and Eric say okay, and we head back to the house.

Melanie

**Texts**

Eric: You okay?
Me: Yeah. Why?
Eric: Both of y'all look mad tense up there...something happen?
Me: If it did, I'm sure he'll tell you later 🙂

We pull up to the house and head inside. I kept thinking about that make-out session with Don, and it just made me want him so bad all of a sudden. "Hey, cousin! Do you need help with anything?" Masynn asks, interrupting my thoughts. "No, I've got it, but I'm gonna go get comfortable before I start cooking," I say, going upstairs to my room. Masynn and I showered and put on our matching pajamas, and got ready to head downstairs.

 Masynn and I showered and put on our matching pajamas, and got ready to head downstairs

The guys must have gone upstairs to shower and stuff, too, because they weren't downstairs when we came down

The guys must have gone upstairs to shower and stuff, too, because they weren't downstairs when we came down. I was getting everything out to make our food, and Masynn nudged me and asked, "What happened between you two tonight?" I was cutting some veggies and shrugged. "We talked about taking a trip together after I finished school." I started. "Trip to where?" She asks. "Not sure yet," I say, putting the vegetables in the pan with the eggs. "We also kissed," I say lowly. "You kissed him!" She says. I quickly shushed her and smiled. "Yes! But it was more like he kissed me first and then dipped, but when I caught up to him, I grabbed him and kissed him, and it was amazing." I explain. "So why was it awkward with y'all?" She asks. "Well, we were about to have sex, but I got scared and pushed him away," I say, stirring the food. "Damn." She says, making the waffles. I shrug as the guys come down through the living room. Both of them look good in their Polo PJ Pants.

Eric

Donovan

Donovan

"It smells amazing in here y'all!" Don says

"It smells amazing in here y'all!" Don says. "Looks amazing too!" Eric says, rubbing his hands together as he sits down at the table. Masynn put his plate in front of him and sat next to him with hers, and I put Don's in front of him and mine down beside him. I went over to get the drinks, handed them out, and then sat down as Masynn said a prayer. Everyone was enjoying themselves, laughing and talking about any and everything. After we ate, we went into the living room to watch some tv. We decided to watch a RomCom and cuddle up. I see Masynn and Eric making out halfway through the movie, and it honestly makes me feel gross. I yawn and stretch a bit, and look at Don. He was on his phone looking through Instagram, not even paying attention to anything. I snuggle close to him, and he puts his phone away and wraps his arms around me. "I'm gonna head up to the bed," I whispered to him. "Okay." He says. I walk upstairs, saying my goodnight, and head to my room to change. I figured I would tease him a bit more tonight. I change and spread out on Donny's silk bed sheets. Damn, this felt good.