6. Rose

Donovan

I finished the movie alone since Eric and Masynn went to his room. I went up to my room, and I could hear Trey Songz playing. I walk in and see Melanie lying on her stomach in my bed with this sexy-ass lace set on. I quietly close the door and gently rub her body while I'm climbing into bed beside her. She turns over to me and kisses me. "What's all this about?" I ask. "Kissing you felt too good, Don," she said seductively, and I almost attacked her. "Yeah, it felt good, but what's with this outfit?" I ask, trying not to offend her. "Don, I want to have sex with you." She says, climbing on top of me. I didn't know what to say, and when I was about to say something, she was kissing my neck and making her way down my chest. She kissed me all over, and when she got to my waist, she slid off my pants and kissed my waistline. "Damn," I said, letting my head fall back. She kissed lower and then took off my briefs. She sat up for a moment and looked at my semi-hard member. "Damn," she said, biting her lip. We smiled at each other, and she slid off the bed a little. She gently grabbed my dick and started kissing it. At first, I was confused, but then I kept watching, and man, can she work it! She took me in inch by inch until I was all in her mouth. Ugh, shit felt so good I wanted to scream. She moved like she's been sucking dick her entire life. Slurping, licking, nibbling, and sucking me up like her life depended on it. I grab her head and sit up. I start to get her rhythm and fuck her face. She enjoyed it, and that shocked me. I released it in her mouth and let my head fall back again. "Ready?" she asks me. "For?" I ask.

"Me, silly!" She says. Then she mounts me and starts grinding against me. We get locked into a super passionate make-out session. I can feel her dripping wet on me, so I grab her by her thighs, wrap her around my waist, and flip her over on the bed. In one swift motion, I removed her panties and slid slowly inside of her. She tensed up a little bit, and I kissed her neck to make her relax. I look into her eyes, "If you want me to stop, I will." I say. "No, it's fine. Keep going." She moans out. I push in little by little, and she starts to soften up. Damn, she feels good. I start with a slow rhythm pumping in and out, letting her feel me. All of me. Her gasps and moans are the sexiest things I've ever heard. I pick up my pace a little bit and sit up on my hands to look at her. The moment I sat up, we locked eyes. I felt a funny feeling after that. I felt like I was strangely whole. I felt her moving with me, and I moaned a little. Fuck, that feels so good. "Damn, baby, that feels good," I tell her before kissing her. I was getting close, so I pulled her close to me and quickened my pace. Her breathing gets shorter, her pussy gets tighter, and her moans get louder. Her back arches. I kiss her chest and thrust harder and faster. She screams out, "Yes! Yes! YES! Like that! Just like that!" I squeeze her tightly and pull her closer into my arms. "Shit!" I moan out. We look into each other's eyes and release together.

Melanie

We were lying there cuddling after the most amazing sex ever. Don passed out, and I just woke up. I went to the bathroom and then to my room. When I went into my room, Masynn sat on my bed, shaking her head and smiling. "What?" I ask, running the shower. "We heard everything y'all were doing, you little freaks!" She said, laughing. I get in the shower and wash up for the day. I went with a super simple look for today.

 I went with a super simple look for today