Chapter: 3 Meldown...

Picture of Shannon ⬆️

As usual my alarm went off so I woke up, my head leaning against the bedpost. Today the Uni students are going to come and start they're research,I noticed A picture of mum on my desk and picked it up, caressing the wooden frame,I stared at the memorable picture.Mum had beautiful golden locks and a ever so flawless face, as radiant as the sun,
"Oh mum I love you so much," my eyes were starting to water as I hugged the picture why did she have to leave me? I could not restrain my tears back anymore, I let the tears roll down my tanned skin. I snapped out of my thoughts as my phone rang I picked it up still trembling and the agony still engaged within me until Shannon's sweet voice spoke with concern.
"Celise, are you okay bestie? What happened?"
"Yeah...I...just..." I burst out into tears these tears almost every drop filled with agony I couldn't restrain my true emotions back.
"Celise, Celise please tell me I'm here for you."Shannon sounded like she was going to cry any moment, "Celise please stop crying take deep breaths and tell me, your making me cry please," she begged and pleaded. I cleared my throat, my throat hurting from all the sobbing. "Shannon I just..." I was taking shaky breaths between each sentence, "You can do it Celise, take your time. I ended the call, I couldn't do it anymore it was too much. I walked downstairs taking my time, I entered the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of cold water.I took a huge gulp of the cool water, so refreshing to the taste.I put the bottle in the fridge and closed it, I leaned against the fridge and slid down the cold fridge, so that my butt was on the tiles and my back leaning against the fridge. I heard a knock on the door, and ignored it, until it was to the stage that it got really annoying. Frustrated I stomped my way over to the door and opened the door with force and aggression to see the soothing face of Shannon a look of concern plastered on her face.
"Celise, may I come in? I opened the door fully and gestured her to come in, I really wasn't in the mood for talking right now.
She followed me to the living room and we both sat down on the leather couch,
"Celise you didn't answer my calls and I was so worried, what's going? on please talk to me."
"I was just... having a meltdown..."
"About what?"
"Mum...
"Oh my," she walked over to me and held her arms wide open without hesitation I ran into her warm welcome arms her leather coat material against my face so welcome. She was like a sister to me always filled with kindness and assurance.She wrapped her arms around me and tightened the hug with a squeeze, she gradually losened her grip but still clung on to me like chewing gum on hair. "Celise, you know I'm here for you every step of the way I will never ditch you ever."Shannon and I came out of our best friend embrace her hands still on my shoulders, we were only an arm length apart her hazel eyes looked deeply into mine intensely as if she were looking for any sign of emotion I felt better after our sisterly embrace.
"I shall and ever shall be your best friend and sister, I will always stick by your side like glue, and always assure you." She smiled an ever so friendly smile and from that I can say she was something so special to me and she will be by my side as well as I.

😋Hey everyone next chapter is when the Uni students come over this chapter is all about bestie love awww sisters 😻😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋