Haruto

Hey. I'm just a lonely, regular, and random teen named Haruto. Or so I thought until now.
Behind my house, there's an old and abandoned house. From my balcony, I noticed something in the abandoned house's backyard. It looked a lot like a book. Out of curiosity, I decided to check it out. I rushed down the stairs, and when I reached the house, I realized it was nothing to get so worked up about. It was a diary. I took it and opened it at home. I saw that all the pages were lined and absolutely nothing was written. Intrigued by the fact that I had never noticed this before, I chuckled. Later, I got bored and decided to start writing in it. 
'Topic: People That Should Just Die'
I wasn't too serious about this. Obviously, they wouldn't actually die. I was just majorly angry at them. Yeah, that's all. I continued writing. 
'1. Oni.'
Oni was a bully at school who verbally abused me and physically hurt me almost every day. "Haruto!" A voice called from downstairs. My mother. "Time for dinner." She said. I headed down for dinner, still thinking about the diary and how I had never noticed it before. After dinner, I immediately went to sleep.
(Morning):
I woke up, took a bath, wore the school uniform, and headed downstairs for breakfast as usual. I was done with breakfast at 7:20 AM with plenty of time left for the bus to arrive. At 7:45 AM, the bus arrived in front of my house. I got anxious and had the feeling that something was going to go terribly wrong soon. I reached school in 15 minutes and reached my classroom. Everyone, including Oni were sitting at their desks like every day. Absolutely everything was going perfectly as usual. I sighed and sat down at my desk. After a boring day at school, I walked home in the hope of something interesting to happen for once. Nothing. It was annoyingly the same as usual. The same boring and long life I had been having for the last 16 years. At home, I went upstairs to my room and took a nap till dinnertime. After dinnertime, I stayed up for an hour or two watching T.V.
(Next Morning)
I had breakfast and headed off to school on the bus, the same as every day.  In the classroom, though. That was where the shocking thing was. I entered the classroom. My eyes widened. My throat was dry. My eyes welled up with tears as I stared at Oni's dead body. "Am I a killer now?" "Or is this just a coincidence?" Writing in a REGULAR diary can't do anything like this. But was it just a REGULAR diary?

Note: Please vote, follow, share and please read the future parts. (Get it? Future?)