Part XV

| VITO |

Daisy lets put a harsh gasp as I slide myself into her tight wetness. She forces her eyes shut and pinches her brows together to keep herself from screaming.

"Fuck," I curse as I slowly push my way inside, "you feel so fucking good, gattina."

I've had plenty of experience with all kinds of women, women who would do anything I want, but nothing compares to this moment. Watching Daisy's body quiver underneath me as she struggles to adjust to my size. She's naturally beautiful in a way that other women would pay for. They don't even compare.

Her breathing quickens and she looks up at me with a hazy expression. Her eyes are cloudy and her nails are digging into my back, likely leaving scratches.

"I'm going to move," I say, "is that okay."

She nods, and I don't wait another second before thrusting in and out of her sweet pussy. Daisy cries out and I moan in bliss at the feeling of her wrapped firmly around me.

I crash my lips against hers while I begin to pound her senselessly, lost in pure pleasure. I've never felt anything like it.

Struggling to keep up with my pace, Daisy's kisses become slower and sloppier, turning me on even more.

"I can't-" She cries, moaning and clenching around my cock in a way that drives me fucking crazy.

"You can," I groan, "you're taking it so well, such a good girl for me, aren't you?"

Her reply resembles something akin to throaty whimper and I feel my cock twitch in response.

"I am?" She pants, clearly insecure about her lack of experience. What she doesn't realise is I like that I can mould her to my taste and show her how to please me. I like that I'm the only one who's ever seen her like this and the only one who ever will. I like her inexperience, and it's not something she should be ashamed of, not around me.

"Mhm," I hum, trailing kisses down her neck and across her collarbone. She moans when I take her nipple in my mouth and suck, using my hand to knead her other breast.

"Oh my God," she moans, throwing her head back as I continue to thrust into her. She wraps her legs around my waist in an attempt to pull me closer.

I growl as I feel myself steadily approaching release, and my pace begins to quicken. Daisy threads her hands through my hair and tugs, pulling me down so my lips smash against hers.

Her kiss is bruising and brutal, matching the intensity of my harsh thrusts. Our lips fight for dominance as my tongue explores her mouth, and I feel my orgasm build.

"Fuckk," I curse. Feeling my dick twitch, I unload inside her, coating her sweet pussy with my cum. I remain buried inside her for a while as we catch our breath, though it's mostly to stop any of my cum from leaking out.

I know she's on birth control anyway, but the thought of filling her up and breeding her unleashes something deep within me. Something primal.

"That was..." Daisy pants, her voice trailing off. We haven't moved and we're both hot and sweaty. I still inside her but it feels too nice and warm to possibly pull out.