Part XII

| DAISY |

I don't know why I decided to follow him into the bathroom. Even more so, I don't know why I chose to strip off my clothes and climb into the shower with him.

I don't always make the smartest decisions but I can't deny I'm attracted to Vito in a way I've never felt before.

It's overwhelming.

"On your knees."

Following his instructions I drop to my knees and he grabs my jaw in his hand, forcing me to look up at him. He crouches down slightly so that he's nearer my level, "this is the only chance I'm giving you to back out, gattina," he rasps, his eyes flicking down to my lips, "so what's it going to be, hm?"

His accent thickens like it always does when he's horny, which only adds to my arousal.

I nod, his hand still clamped firmly around my jaw.

"Use your words, princess."

"I'm not backing out," I grin, "I chose to come here."

It's a bit of an odd statement considering he kidnapped me and won't let me leave, but I might as well have fun while I'm trapped here. 

"That's my good girl," he smiles, prying open my mouth and spitting inside, forcing me to swallow. His hand moves down from my jaw to my neck and he finally stands up so that my head is level with his crotch.

I can see his cock, hard and ready, with precum already oozing from the tip. I reach out for his hard member, gripping it in my hands as I begin to pump.

"Oh, that's it, gattina," he groans, tilting his head back in pleasure.

While he's not looking, I take that as my opportunity to wrap my lips around his tip, sucking as I coat his cock in saliva.

He lets out another throaty groan and entwines his hand in my hair, pulling it back into a ponytail. I take him deeper, gagging slightly as I feel him hit the back of my throat. Everything feels so wet as the water washes down on us, and I release him from my mouth with a pop.

I breathe for a second before going back in again, I can only fit it in halfway, so I take the other half in my hand, bobbing my head back and forth with each pump.

"Fuck, Daisy," he curses as I gulp him down at a quicker pace. Hearing him moan my name only motivates me more to bring him over the edge.

Dragging my tongue along the length of his shaft, I give the tip a little kiss, tasting his precum before I wrap my lips back around and continue to pump.

I can feel his dick twitch inside my mouth as I swirl my tongue along the head, covering my teeth with my lip and tongue as take him deeper. I know he's almost there. Problem is, I've never made a guy cum from head before, so I'm not sure how much it'll take to get him to unravel.

His hand tightens in my hair and I look up to see him watching me, a harsh expression on his face.

Before I have the chance to react, he thrusts his hips into me, causing me to gag at the sudden movement. He grips the back of my head with both hands as he begins to mercilessly pound into me.