New A/N

Guys,

My cousin is hell busy in work as she had just got back to work after the quarantine period. And that means it will take a while for her to search for those drafts of 'Us Two and Them'. And even if she has them (Which I hope will be the case), it will take time for me to bring it to the previously uploaded format, without which I am not ready to publish the story because the beauty of it will be lost otherwise.

So after contemplating for a couple of days I have came to a conclusion that I will start a new story with the same basic plot soon (But with a different name and set of characters to avoid confusion), so that, if my cous is able to find the drafts, this will be like another season of 'Us Two and Them'. And God forbid if she couldn't, there will still be a story with the plot, which as I have mentioned was a long time wish of mine.

I will update the story name, cover, description and the characters soon. But yes, after I finish saving my published stories, (Which was on a halt for two days because of an employment test I had today), I will update the next part of all the ongoing stories before starting the new one. And I guess you all will be okay with this and will support me as you guys have always did. Waiting to hear from you.

Maahi