The Savage Nymph

Third Person's POV

"Just as we intended" Larxene said as she and Axel watched Sora and company on a cristal ball "We'll continue with our plan" Axel said "Let's see how far this group will go" He said turning around "You had your fun on the first floor. So this time, it's my turn" Larxene said and Axel throws a card at her and she catches it with a grin and kisses it chuckling walking over to Axel "I'm notgoing to just give it to them" Larxene said putting her hand under Axel's chin "Don't break them" Axel said "Well... Do I detect a soft spot?" Larxene asks walking past him "I'm not going to break the toys. I'm not dumb" She said "Don't forget. Sora is they key. We need him if we're going to take over the Organization" Axel said and Larxene pressed a finger against his mouth "I know that you're in on it, too..." Larxene said and holds her finger close to her mouth signaling him to keep quiet "But keep it under your hood at least until the time is right" She said disappearing in a portal and Axel smirks "You would have been wise to have done the same, Larxene" Axel said.

*Meanwhile*

Brody's POV

"So, Sora, did anything back there help ya remember your friend's name?" Goofy asks "Uhhh.... Her name's the only thing I can't seem to remember" Sora said "You gotta try! Hurry up and remember it!" Donald said "Hehe...." Sora said as we reach the sixth floor and I walk to the door holding up the Halloween Town card and we go inside the door.

"Gawrsh! Don't like the looks of this place. I bet it's crawlin' with ghosts!" Goofy said "Aw, phooey! There's nothin' to worry about" Donald said "You won't be spooked if you already know what's coming!" He said "Not even real ghosts can frighten us anymore" He said "If they take one look at us, THEY'll be the ones to run away!" He said "You really think so?" Goofy asks "Trust me!" Donald said and walks towards the fountain when Jack leaped from it "Welcome to Halloween Town!" Jack said "Waaak! A ghost!" Donald said scared "Wow, that was the best shriek I've heard in ages!" Jack said "If you're THAT easy to scare, we're gonna have a great time!" He said "Sorry, I haven't even introduced myself" He said "I'm Jack Skellington! And this is Halloween Town" He said "People around here call me the Pumpkin King!" He said "So if you're looking for a ghoulishly good time, you've come to the right place" He said "Well, we aren't!" Donald said "Too bad, because at the moment, we've got a bit of a problem in Halloween Town" Jack said "What kind of problem?" Sora asks "Well..." Jack said and heartless appeared "Like this!" He said.

After defeating the heartless we looked at Jack "What's the big idea! Why'd you go and call the Heartless?" Donald asks "I didn't call them. I just knew when they were going to show up" Jack said "In fact, I'd love to get rid of them" He said "They actually go around attacking people, instead of just scaring them" He said "Why are they here?" I asked "I was just going to go ask Dr. Finkelstein the same question" Jack said "I'm heading to his laboratory right now. Follow me!" He said walking off "Sora, Brody, what should we do?" Donald asks "I guess we'd better go" Sora said "I don't like this" Donald said "What if he's leading us right to the Heartless?" He asks "Bingo! You saw right through me!" Jack said appearing infront of Donald scaring him "Waak!" Donald said "Ha ha ha, I'm just kidding! Now let's get going" Jack said and we walk off.

*Later*

"Allow me to introduce Dr. Finkelstein!" Jack said "He's a world-famous genius!" He said "Yes! Maybe I'm TOO smart. I'm afraid I've created something horrible!" Finkelstein said "What's that?" Donald asks "Well... Have you ever stopped to think about the power of 'true memories'?" Finkelstein asks "True memories?!" Sora asks "You see my boy, our hearts are full of memories-" Finkelstein said "but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device" He said "Even important memories change with time" He said "They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember" He said "Could that be happening to me?" Sora asks "It happens to everyone. Some memories grow ugly, and some become more beautiful" Finkelstein said "If we could recover our true memories, the world would seem completely different" He said "So, I devised a potion from forget-me-nots that brings our true memories back" He said "Did it work?" Sora asks "Well, that's the problem..." Finkelstein said "As soon as the doctor got a whiff of the potion, Heartless started popping up!" Jack said "Sounds like a failed experiment to me" Donald said "No! My research is flawless!" Finkelstein said "I just need another look at the potion to find out what went wrong!" He said "Unfortunately... it's vanished" He said "Maybe someone swiped it?" Sora asks "It must've been Sally!" Finkelstein said "Jack, you've got to find her and get my potion back" He said "Leave it to me!" Jack said "Can I tag along?" Sora asks "What for?" Jack asks "I want to know more about these 'true memories' the doctor keeps talking about" Sora said "Excellet! Then let's go find Sally!" Jack said and we left the lab.