Reprogrammed Replica

Riku's POV

"Come out! Show yourself, Fake!" I said when I arrived to the next floor "Fake? Oh, no.... That's not exactly the right word" Ansem said and appeared infront of me "What are you saying? Isn't he just a copy of me?" I asked "More like a model. He is an example of what you should try to be" Ansem said "He accepts the darkness...just like you once couldn't help but accept me" He said "But now you are afraid. Perhaps YOU are the one who is being fake" He said "Fake when you pretend to have no fear" He said "When have I been afraid of the dark?" I asked "Inside of the card-worlds...you grappled desperately with the darkness" Ansem said "Desperation is fear" He said "You fight the darkness because it is what frightens you" He said "Be quiet!" I said summoning my keyblade and charge at him but he knocks me back "Stubborn boy" Ansem said and throws a card at me and I catch it "Then continue your fight, if you must" He said "Eventually, you will learn. You cannot resist the darkness" He said vanishing and I walk to the door and hold up the wonderland card and head inside and start making my way through the room.

After I took down the Trickmaster I left the room and made my way up to the next floor.

*Meanwhile*

Third Person's POV

"Whew.... Throwing that battle wore me out" Larxene said appearing in the room Axel and Naminé where "Really? It looked to me like you just plain lost" Axel said smirking "How dare you! You don't appreciate the nuances of-" Larxene said "An ungainly effort" Vexen said appearing in the room "Vexen!" Larxene said "How could you be humbled by someone of such limited significance?" Vexen asks "You shame the Organization" He said to Larxene "Grr..." Larxene said "How can we help you, Vexen? It's not very often we see you topside" Axel said "I came to lend you a hand" Vexen said "You obviously believe this Sora has much potetial, but I remain unconvinced he is truly worth such coddling" He said "I think an experiment would show if he really is of any value to us" He said "Hmph. Well, here we go again" Larxene said "It's just an excuse so you can carry out your little experiments. That's all" She said "I'm a scientist. Experiments are what I do, yes" Vexen said "Whatever. You can do what you want" Axel said "But you know, I think testing Sora is just a cover for testing your valet" He said "Valet? He's the product of pure research" Vexen said "What he actually is is a toy" Larxene said "Hmph. You shoulf just learn to be quiet" Vexen said and Larxen looks away annoyed "Anyway..." Axel said "Since you came all this way, you're gonna need this" He said giving Vexen a card "A humble gift to my elder. I hope you use it to put on a very good show for us" He said and Vexen looks at the card and grins and Roku Replica walks over behind Vexen and he looks at Riku Replica then at the card "That card holds the memories of Sora, Brody and Riku's home" Axel said "It's just a card. What good is that?" Riku Replica asks "With a little help from Naminé, you'll have all the real Riku's memories" Larxene said "Maybe we can get her to make you forget you're nothing but a fake" She said "In other words, we'll remake your heart so you can be-exactly the same as the real Riku, 'kay?" She asks "You want to remake my heart?!" Riku Replica asks "The real Riku is a wimp who's afraid of the dark!" He said "What do I want with the heart of a loser?!" He asks "Any objections, Vexen? After all, you do want to test Sora, don't you?" Larxene asks "It must be done" Vexen simply said "How can you? Are you betraying me?!" Riku Replica asks "I told you I would make good use of you, didn't I?" Vexen asks "No-" Riku Replica said "Relax, kiddo. I don't think it's going to hurt that much!" Larxene said "I'll hurt YOU!" Riku Replica said summoning his keyblade and charges at Larxene and she effortlessly knocks him away to the ground and Larxene laughs "Stupid little toy! Think you could defeat me?" Larxene asks "Where would you ever get a thoughy like that?" She asks and Riku Replica looks at her scared while Naminé is sitting on a chair on the side watching scared covering her mouth with her hand "But-look on the bright side" Larxene said "Along with everything else in your head, Naminé will erase that memory of me knocking you flat" She said "Instead, she will implant the loveliest little memories you could ever hope for!" She said while Riku Replica backed away "It's no big deal that they're all lies" Larxene said and smirks "No..." Riku Replica said backing away to which Larxene just grins and walks towards him.

"NOOOOOOO!!!"