𝑋. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑏𝑠

"olivia! gustavo's coffee machine is talking to me!"

carlos had called olivia about the coffee machine at rocque records, because he has to assist gustavo to make back the money for breaking time many things. so he and the other boys had to get jobs to pay back gustavo.

"carlos just introduce yourself, im sure it's nice," olivia smiled over the phone.

"but-but it speaks!" carlos told her and she sighed.

"you want me to come over and help?" she asked him.

"yes please!" he pleaded.

"okay, i'll be over in a few," olivia told him and he sighed with relief as she hang up.

"he's so cute," she giggled, before grabbing her stuff and leaving the pool.

——

carlos was waiting anxiously for olivia's arrival when he saw her walking down the hallway and smiled.

"she's so pretty..." he sighed for a moment, before shaking his head," stop it carlos."

"okay, carlos," olivia said as she approached him. "where's this terrifying coffee machine."

"in there," he pointed to the kitchen and olivia walked inside with carlos hiding behind her, taking her shoulders.

"i am c.a.l., your coffee assistant liaison," the coffee machine spoke and olivia looked back at carlos. "what are your names?"

"i'm olivia and this is-" olivia greeted and moved carlos into view.

"carlos," he said nervously.

"how may i assist you, carlos and olivia?" c.a.l. asked and olivia nudged carlos.

"uh... make gustavo a coffee?" he asked it.

the coffee machine began to pour coffee into the mug that was there and olivia smiled, looking at carlo, who laughed.

"cool!" he said.

"it's not so bad," olivia smiled.

"you made it better," carlos softly told her and both teens blushed, looking away.

"would you like foam?" c.a.l. asked.

"sure, c.a.l... throw down some foam," carlos smiled and c.a.l. added foam to the coffee, which made carlos and olivia chuckle with surprise.