Is It A Small or Big Problem?

Eren's POV
  I sit on the throne, biting my thumb. It's been fifteen years since we saw Rachel, but now we get to see her again.

  But, I'm very nervous. I told Glimmer to explain who her parents are, but to leave out any signs that we are royalty for the moment. I want to be the one to break the news to her.

  There is a small problem though. Is it a small or big problem? I don't know, but what will she think when she finds out her parents are two guys. She'll probably not accept it at first like Levi and I did, but I hope she could accept it.

  Levi's POV

  I really do miss Rachel. I miss her soft black hair and her Caribbean green eyes that sparkle in the light.

  I sit in my throne next to Eren with a big smile on my face. It's been so much easier to bring out my emotions ever since I met Eren. At first, everyone was kind of scared, but I always 'tch' them and say, "You'll be cleaning all the walls in the castle until you get used to it." That got them to get used to it. I wonder if Rachel has a cleaning OCD or not. She would probably like to help me clean the homes surrounding us.

  Yes, it's true, I go around and do monthly inspections on how clean each house is and if it isn't clean to my standards, I clean it myself.

  I miss you Rachel, I can't wait to see your wonderful face again.

  Rachel's POV

  I swim next to Glimmer and Uncle Armin, the water caresses my skin and makes me feel at home. This is my home.

  Glimmer had just told me of my parents situation. I know all about them being gay and it being a path chosen by Poseidon and blah blah blah. In fact, I th out it was kind of interesting on how such things could happen. But I still have one question.

  "Glimmer, why do Uncle Armin and I have different tails?" I ask curiously.

  "Well, your mother and father wanted to be the ones to explain that to you. So I can't tell you that at the moment." She replies matter-of-factly.

  I see a large patch of coral up ahead, only to realize that they were coral houses. Not just any, but the ones from my dream. I then spot the magnificent marble castle behind them all.

  So this is my home. It's absolutely breath taking.