Meeting Glasses

Rachel's POV

  As I swim through my home, I notice that there is barely any dirt anywhere. Good. I'm not a fan of things that are dirty, but I never told Uncle Armin that.

  There are merpeople everywhere I look. Some even stop and stare at me a moment before whispering to their companion. I don't know what they are saying, but they seem very interested in my tail.

  "No one here knows who you are, or if they do, they totally forgot about you and are wondering why you have a golden tail." Glimmer informs me.

  Now that I take a look around, I notice that there are many multicolored tails, but I'm the only one here with a golden tail. Is that normal? Obviously not if everyone is talking about it.

  As we near the marble castle, I decided side to play it safe and go to my unemotional state. My eyes then turn a grayish blue color and we near the entrance. Two mermaids with the same color tail as Armin guard the doors and look at me with surprised faces. One has brown hair up in a ponytail with some hanging in the sides of her face. Strangely, she is holding a potato in her hands. Can potatoes grow underwater like this?

  The other one has very deep red hair styled the same way as the first one and is wearing glasses. When she takes notice of my tail, a certain glint comes to her eyes as she smiles widely.

  "This must be Rachel! I must say, she looks a lot like Levi. Her face is emotionless like his used to be. But, did she get contacts? Last time I saw her when she was a baby, she had Eren's Caribbean sea green eyes."

  Her reaction to seeing me, I can't... hold it... in.

  I start to laugh like crazy. I clutch my stomach as my laughter fills the sea and the guards smile at me while Armin chuckles a bit.

  When I look back up at glasses, my eyes are no longer grey blue, they are a Caribbean sea green like she said. Her eyes widen and she starts to look at me crazily.

  "How do you do that?! Her eye color changes!! This is one of the greatest things in the world!"  She swims around us in circles like crazy as laughter fills the air.

  Armin motions for me to follow him and we head inside of the castle. I wonder why my parents are in a castle?